Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Without a doubt, the most boring such meeting ever. Don't think I learnt a single thing I didn't already know.

If anyone can explain to me the enduring lure of "The Glens" then I'll be grateful.

They'll give us a microphone.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without a doubt, the most boring such meeting ever. Don't think I learnt a single thing I didn't already know.

If anyone can explain to me the enduring lure of "The Glens" then I'll be grateful.

Love sick puppies. Rutherglen died in 84/85, Accept and move on...

Majority want shetto. Club need it to move forward and basically run it as a business model like every other team in the planet...

I gen hope "The Glens" go bust before the next meeting just to shut up a few of our lot.Cudnt handle much more masel...

Interesting i thought in many parts re fininancial situation

Majority want shetto. Club need it to move forward and basically run it as a business model like every other team in the planet...

I gen hope "The Glens" go bust before the next meeting just to shut up a few of our lot.Cudnt handle much more masel...

What is the current financial situation? Cheers

So, what is the Shetto deal?

I agree it seems to be a strange one and the Shettleston move must be given full attention instead of wasting time on something that won't happen in Rutherglen that's already been discussed a couple of years ago and nothing came from it.

Why did nothing come of it?

Why did nothing come of it?

From what we are told the meeting with the glens that were supposed to happen didn't when no-one from their side didn't turn up then it seemed there was allegations made and it fell apart after that.

Are you part of the group of fans that had a meeting with the glens recently?

shettleston or Rutherglen ? if pushed would prefer Rutherglen simply emotion ties but if shettleston then all well and good most important thing is the deal this really is last chance saloon get this one wrong it's curtains

Shawfield Shed boy, your name makes me laugh. What age where you when we left Shawfield. The majority want Shettleston what's that based on.

Cheers mate i was just about 2 ask the same thing. Every fan i know wants the glens over shettleston, And see these fkn idiots with blind faith in alexander, well you all do my fkn head in.

Shawfield Shed boy, your name makes me laugh. What age where you when we left Shawfield. The majority want Shettleston what's that based on.

Resorting to name origins? I take it the correct spelling of yours was already taken?

84/85. Would have been a boy. I stood in the shed. That ok, Thought it would be nice to explain , Make sure you read it as wont repeat masel....

Based on shetto if you were there last night you would know why majority want it i reckon , Im not postin on here the reasons and the info we were given was limited i agree but again thats dowm to chairman saying he cant say much more as it would end up on this site and correctly so not the way to di business should HK read it...

I agree with him...

Pay your way , Have your say

Cheers mate i was just about 2 ask the same thing. Every fan i know wants the glens over shettleston, And see these fkn idiots with blind faith in alexander, well you all do my fkn head in.

You clearly don't know all the fans then.

Difficult for anyone to comment on the Shettleston deal until it is finally produced ,There are strong rumours on how it will be structured . I realise that there is confidentially in buisness but the level of secrecy just builds up suspicion and uncertainty and with the chairman standing down in the summer again why ?

just hope we get the ground situation sorted out and get the club into a community where we can get the stay aways back and attract new fans.

A move Rutherglen group is very interesting

Not really. Couple of "fans" had chat with glencairn behind clubs back. JA asked what was the offer on table for supporter to advise "Nothing" Very informal chat it seems with no substance.

Going on what glencairn were offering us (No use of social club. Catering. Advertisement) Compared to Shettleston which is almost to go to be true and a few still dont want to go there which i gen feel is because they werent their last night and privy to some of the info we were given..

Please trust me. The offer and business model we could get at shettleston is too good to be true. FFS stop bickering and realise if its New Shetto or New York. Where ever board willing to take us for the good of the club...

Good chance H Kelly reads this and we need to be all behind his and our club plans...

If not im very concerned if doesnt happen and i would say the same if the Glens were offering the same deal which they aint...

Guys at shettleston are working with us any many ways from finance to Match day priority, Cant say others done the same or anywhere close and please dont allow your personal feelings to ruin clubs future...!!

Archived