The Champions' Highlights Reel

Scene(s): The Famous roll over an increasingly hapless Dunfermline outfit (well on their way to an absolute owning by The Famous for the season; we'll see how that works out for them on another visit). Cute to let them put an ounce of pressure on the Morton backline before being effortlessly dismantled on the break anyway. Enjoy.

clarkson smug face.jpg

You missed out one vital component of that day.

post-37402-0-95141900-1431781002_thumb.j

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scene(s): The Famous roll over yet another hapless diddy outfit in a big match, comfortably defeating Stranraer once again at Cappielow. Not to worry: they'll no doubt get their revenge in the crucial return fixture in their own midden... Enjoy.

clarkson smug face.jpg

Don't worry we will but it will be a poorer experience without vikington.

You can pop up to the championship forum and say hello anytime. I'm sure you will the minute we lose a game.

Epic scene(s) at Balmoor once again, as The Famous fall behind to a penalty awarded for a foul outside the box - once again - only to storm back with winning goals in the dying stages - once again - to put embittered failures like Jamie Stevenson and his snake manager back in their box. Enjoy.

post-11540-0-21664300-1431885795_thumb.j

Well done Morton on your title win. What to say about ours. Crap !

The championship is looking like a good league next season. How many of your squad do you expect to keep and how many do you expect to add.

We have brought in some youth in the past few weeks who look very good. Clear out the old wood and bring in some 3 or 4 experienced players and we should have a good team. No predictions from me as I know nothing of the squads.

What I am looking forward to is a Saturday 3pm kick off. These Friday night games , lunch time kick offs are a pain.

See you next season should be good :)

Well done Morton on your title win. What to say about ours. Crap !

The championship is looking like a good league next season. How many of your squad do you expect to keep and how many do you expect to add.

We have brought in some youth in the past few weeks who look very good. Clear out the old wood and bring in some 3 or 4 experienced players and we should have a good team. No predictions from me as I know nothing of the squads.

What I am looking forward to is a Saturday 3pm kick off. These Friday night games , lunch time kick offs are a pain.

See you next season should be good :)

Current squad has; Gaston, Kilday, Lamie, O'Ware, Forbes, Tidser, Stefan McCluskey, Bobby Barr, Peaso, Pepper, McKee and Scullion.

We are still waiting to hear back from Russell and Miller - might have missed a few out but we really need Mark Russell tied down for at least 2 years.

Also, what's the chances Lewis Morgan will play for you lot next season? Was in my year in school, along side Craig Knight (Of Morton) and I thought the latter was the better player.

We're now very much in the home straight of the season now. Scene(s): Hapless, relegation-battling minnows and all-time abject failures Ayr United visit Cappielow and take a second half lead. The home side continue to play like a bunch of blind tramps introduced to each other five minutes before kick-off. And then it happens; spoliers ahoy:

89:59 Goal! Morton 1, Ayr United 1. Declan McManus (Morton) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Thomas O'Ware.

90:00 +1:11
Goal! Morton 2, Ayr United 1. Ross Forbes (Morton) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Michael Miller.

Enjoy.

clarkson smug face.jpg

Scene(s): Hapless omnishambles Dunfermline Athletic are put up on The Famous' mantelpiece after an absolute drubbing on their own midden. A result orchestrated by Ross Forbes (two assists), who the home club allowed to leave in January in order to sign hopeless reject Andy Barrowman from ourselves; just let that sink in.

Enjoy: maybe have a boo-along at each chorus.

clarkson smug face.jpg

No change at the top with five games remaining, other than The Famous' goal difference being boosted considerably:

Stranraer 58 points +20

The Famous 57 +20

Forfar 57 +15

Archived