West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

Three good signings for East Kilbride Thistle - goalkeeper Michael Duke from Kilsyth Rangers, defender Mark Bishop from Rutherglen Glencairn and striker Barry Rodger from Dunipace. Just announced on their Twitter feed.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert love Cumnock to Talbot

best of luck to wee lovey had a cracking 1st season with cumnock and not so good 2nd season. Is he good enough to get a regular starting place with Talbot? Well il let the Talbot fans be the judge of that.

best of luck to wee lovey had a cracking 1st season with cumnock and not so good 2nd season. Is he good enough to get a regular starting place with Talbot? Well il let the Talbot fans be the judge of that.

All the best to him, always seemed to get a goal in a game when we never looked like scoring. If he isn't a first pick with Talbot it will not be due to lack of effort. Semple on his way out as well.

All the best to him, always seemed to get a goal in a game when we never looked like scoring. If he isn't a first pick with Talbot it will not be due to lack of effort. Semple on his way out as well.

personally I would have liked both to stay and get us out the mess they put us in but if there hearts not in it then it's best they move on and I believe Semple is still under contract so it will take a huge amount of ££££ before cumnock let him go.

personally I would have liked both to stay and get us out the mess they put us in but if there hearts not in it then it's best they move on and I believe Semple is still under contract so it will take a huge amount of ££££ before cumnock let him go.

Think it's a bit harsh saying the mess they boys put you in. That's 2 of your best players so wouldn't say it was them alone

Glenafton they have plenty of ££££££££.

Auchinleck they have plenty of £££££££

Pollok they have plenty of ££££££££

Kilbirnie they have plenty of £££££££

Beith they have plenty of ££££££££

Troon they have plenty of £££££££

Hurlford have plenty of ££££££££££

Meadow have plenty of manager sponsorship ££££££££

Fixed that for you :rolleyes:

Should be Cumbernauld Colts!!

Easy mistake to make :1eye

Archived