West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the lads have now decided to stop throwing flowers at one another. Any news, rumours or even a guess as to who might me gracing Hannah park this year. Not heard a peep.

Looks like the lads have now decided to stop throwing flowers at one another. Any news, rumours or even a guess as to who might me gracing Hannah park this year. Not heard a peep.

I spoke to Stewart Mcluckie in Cafe Shabab he said there were a few signings but didnt elaborate ,seem to be a few away according to website but no names listed coming in ,maybe big drew is on holiday and not updated

Phew...intimidation,insults and petty name-calling...for a minute there I thought I was at a Lithgae committee meeting,wm. :o

Anyhoo,here's something to cheer everybody up... :Phttp://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/juniors/13416958.Rob_Roy_boss_Stewart_Maxwell_targeting_play_off_pay_off/

I heard tony Fraser has been attracting a lot of interest wouldn't be so sure he's on his way to glencairn. Great player and guy to asset to any dressing room

I had a wee chuckle to myself when I read that last night, as I knew it was a done deal and had seen him at training last night. :-)

I spoke to Stewart Mcluckie in Cafe Shabab he said there were a few signings but didnt elaborate ,seem to be a few away according to website but no names listed coming in ,maybe big drew is on holiday and not updated

Cheers mate. I'm sure they're all working hard to get guys onboard. See what shakes out.

I had a wee chuckle to myself when I read that last night, as I knew it was a done deal and had seen him at training last night. :-)

Were you not tapping him up weeks ago on twitter?

Edit One of those signings that seems a bit strange, did as well as he could with glens last time around, they won't do as well this season that's for sure as they did when he was at the club last time.

Would of thought he would of taken on a new challenge at the stage he is at in his career.

Unless you class me asking him where he's going on holiday as tapping him up, then no.

You wonder what gets said in these private messages on these don't you ha.

Anyway thought you would be picking me up on the second bit more!

Very good signing for Glencairn,I wasn't very happy he left Pollok as he would have done a job for us.

I agree. Could have done a good, honest job on the left side of midfield. Knowing him from his first spell at Glencairn and again at Pollok, you could not wish to meet a nicer guy. Always took time to speak with fans, players and coaches of other clubs. I wish him well for next season.

Glensmad always tweets about the juniors I wouldn't be surprised if he private mails them trying to speak on the gaffers behalf

Peter would never do such a thing. We can't be thinking about the same person!!

Archived