Pre-season - Players available

We now have 76 players,etc listed ... how many do YOU have ?

And the site gets around 5000 visitors every week ... looks like you are a tiny minority ?

That's only because ISIS use it as part of their torture process.

'Convert to Islam or we'll make you read this for 10 minutes'

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...give me that Quran, quick.'

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the site gets around 5000 visitors every week ... looks like you are a tiny minority ?

Probably nostalgia buffs on there to see what websites looked like in the 80s

STV do a far better list, thats more comprehensive and actually readable. The 5000 visitors a week thing is a similar scenario to the amount of people who watched Saddam get hung

The transfer list includes coaches ... Paterson and Stewart have left Formartine and so are available ... but we are now up to around 220 men available .. try to keep up ...

The transfer list includes coaches ... Paterson and Stewart have left Formartine and so are available ... but we are now up to around 220 men available .. try to keep up ...

We would if it was easier to read...

^^^Massive hint

Can I take it from the OP's flippant replies that he actually thinks it's an OK layout? And if so, why? It's clearly a good idea of a website presented absolutely terribly.

Homer%27s_Web_Page_%28animated_GIF%29.gi

ETA: Just gave it one more try in case I was harsh. I wasn't. It's worse. Putting things into more than one long wall-of-text page would be a start.

Men only? Sexist website?

Absolute bombscare. Looked once, won't look again. Single repeat visitor I'd expect, that person being yourself.

Can I take it from the OP's flippant replies that he actually thinks it's an OK layout?

He's a total roaster that lives in Portugal. Has previously slagged P&B forum members yet still pops up now and again to get us to click on his beloved abomination. Last time I looked there was a holiday site attached to it too. I don't think anyone's daft enough to advertise on it so God knows what's it's all about.

The list will shortly cross 800 ... having added loan returnees ... Premier and Championship out of contract ... Lge 1 and 2 out-of contract soon to be added.

Thanks for your visits ...

The list will shortly cross 800 ... having added loan returnees ... Premier and Championship out of contract ... Lge 1 and 2 out-of contract soon to be added.

Thanks for your visits ...

Why would Andy Robertson be out of contract at Hull?

• 2 weeks later...

Website is misleading. "Scottish football magazine and pyramid news". I was hoping to find news on my favourite pyramid, El Castilo in Mexico, but nothing.

I suggest you change the title to "football words, colours and fonts magazine". It could be a web-based magazine for fans of football words and lists in different fonts and colours.

Website is misleading. "Scottish football magazine and pyramid news". I was hoping to find news on my favourite pyramid, El Castilo in Mexico, but nothing.

I suggest you change the title to "football words, colours and fonts magazine". It could be a web-based magazine for fans of football words and lists in different fonts and colours.

:lol:

This website though, Jesus wept :lol:

Archived