German Sky?

Apologies if this has been asked before. Does anyone know if it possible to get German Sky through British Sky or if there is an easy way to get German Sky on your TV (don't want to use streams)? I want to watch more Bundesliga, and in particular Bundesliga 2, a quick Google seems to be no help with this.

Apologies if this has been asked before. Does anyone know if it possible to get German Sky through British Sky or if there is an easy way to get German Sky on your TV (don't want to use streams)? I want to watch more Bundesliga, and in particular Bundesliga 2, a quick Google seems to be no help with this.

If it were, legally, possible then Im sure you'd be able to find out how. The only thing I can think of is adding manual channels on Sky. Ive no idea if there are any German ones available though

I get Sky Germany but only because my satellite dish has 3 lnbs pointing at different things. As far as the games go, i can watch any Bundesliga games live at 2.30 on a saturday as sky germany have around 10 hd channels for their football coverage. Cant say ive seen any games lower than the top league though

I get Sky Germany but only because my satellite dish has 3 lnbs pointing at different things. As far as the games go, i can watch any Bundesliga games live at 2.30 on a saturday as sky germany have around 10 hd channels for their football coverage. Cant say ive seen any games lower than the top league though

I noticed that 1860 were on Bundesliga 5HD (or something like that) yesterday. Every time I have been to Germany I have been amazed at just how much football is on TV. The only thing I have seen online is some people who I think have a similar setup to what you have. It is a pity that Sky themselves don't offer an additional package but obviously there would be technical issues possibly (and BT have the rights to the Bundesliga here)

BL2 games will be on the same Sky Sports Germany channels, but at 5pm on a Friday, 1:00pm on Saturday & Sunday plus 7:00pm on a Monday.

ETA:- With it being the last round of games, all games this weekend are at 2:30pm (BST) on Sunday.

Archived