Harestanes Afc

RobRoyGuy

Another win tonight for harestanes, three nil against campsie, caught a bit of the game , was decent. No stopping this team , everyone at the club must be on cloud nine.

Guy was telling me tonight only two teams have won the fosters Central and Scottish in the same season, on both occasions it was harestanes.

Everyone i have spoken to in theamateur game players coaches from all leagues all agree the fosters premier is by some distance the best league in amateur football.

That doesnt even make sense "guy was telling me tonight only two teams have won the fosters central and the scottish in the same season on both occasions it was Harestanes" so who is the other team lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

east of scotland cup winners steins thistle , foster central side

west of scotland greenock fosters central sides

scottish cup winners harestanes

says it all really

oh here are a couple of pictures i found you might enjoy.

17912932635_83512b2823_c.jpg

17725075538_62f2f1c794_o.jpg

That doesnt even make sense "guy was telling me tonight only two teams have won the fosters central and the scottish in the same season on both occasions it was Harestanes" so who is the other team lol

OK here goes for the 'hard of thinking' : the Harestanes team of 02/03 was different from the team of 14/15 because the teams were made up of entirely different players. i.e one Club but two teams from different decades - geddit....???

OK here goes for the 'hard of thinking' : the Harestanes team of 02/03 was different from the team of 14/15 because the teams were made up of entirely different players. i.e one Club but two teams from different decades - geddit....???

The guy that told him said "two teams" okay so thats like saying the bannockburn of 1995 to the bannockburn of 2015 lol why say two teams and not just Harestanes?

east of scotland cup winners steins thistle , foster central side

west of scotland greenock fosters central sides

scottish cup winners harestanes

says it all really

oh here are a couple of pictures i found you might enjoy.

17912932635_83512b2823_c.jpg

17725075538_62f2f1c794_o.jpg

Steins Thistle arent in the prem there in Division 1B

Steins Thistle arent in the prem there in Division 1B

What's your issue with Harestanes ? Or with the fosters central ? If there's a better league out there then what is it in your opinion ? Fact is , the East of Scotland was won by a second tier fosters central team in steins , who could obviously play in the leafa , so if that's the best set up why would they not go there ? All three majors won by central teams , your shouting a lot without actually saying anything ? Harestanes are steamrolling most teams in there sight and fully deserve the praise there getting

Fosters is by far the the strongest top division in amateur football no question this seasons achievements by there teams proves its quality no doubt as for the East trophy never really understood why the strongest team in the East for the last 30 years don't enter it ie Bannockburn reckon the teams they have had surely would have won 6/7/8/9 East of Scotland Cups imo

Having played in both leagues, albeit the Central a few years ago now i would say in no uncertain terms it's a much better standard that Leafa! No doubt about that in my opinion and like people said the honours list this season proves that!

Have to agree with Stan, no-one can take away from Hurlford what they have achieved in the last few years - a truly phenomenal feat. That said, playing week in week out in the CSAFL against top quality opposition is a different challenge whilst also competing for the Majors. Greenock have had a fantastic season topping it off with a WOS Cup, that shows the strength of the CSAFL.

Massive Congratulations to Harestanes for their achievements this year, they have been the best and most consistent team this year and thoroughly deserver their Double

I think if you look at the teams all in the latter stages of the major competitions over the last 6 seasons it proves the point here. Always central teams in about the business end of the season. There is no argument here. Best amateur league in Scotland by a country mile.

Harestanes playing tonight, three games in three days, or four games in five days if you include Scottish final. Mental

Another win tonight for harestanes, three nil against campsie, caught a bit of the game , was decent. No stopping this team , everyone at the club must be on cloud nine.

Everyone i have spoken to in the amateur game players coaches from all leagues all agree the fosters premier is by some distance the best league in amateur football.

So how many games have u been to this season to sit and criticise other teams?? ... Guy is a bellend who just sits behind keyboard.

I am absolutely delighted for hares. I played with them and Colstie and crew are the hardest working guys in the amateur game and deserve it....but RRG doesn't have a clue. He gets involved in every other teams chat. Slags everyone else but can't take the criticism of his own team when it is aimed at them.

He sits there and criticises everyone else until someone sends him a private message and he shits himself.

Grow up, pick a team to watch and learn to stop trying to wind everyone else up from your mums spare bed room.

Post decent posts, about your team and use the forum for what it is mean to be for....

Archived