Forfar 2015-2016 Transfers/rumours/ updates

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That back four doesn't look particularly great. Big ex Cowden connection as well.

Baxter and Campbell both very competent at this level and Travis coming off an outstanding season. Not seen O'Brien and we also have Dunlop who will hopefully get better too.

How old is Baxter now? I guess I will need to wait and see regarding Campbell but I will take your word for it. TOB and Travis as a pairing I'm not so sure. Was Travis the boy at Arbroath? From Tranent?

Question. What's the bus service to Forfar like? Is there such a thing as an express from Aberdeen or even anywhere in Angus with a train station?

Baxter, is 30 and is sound at either FB position, injuries are the biggest worry as he missed a fair few games last season. Yano had a good loan spell for us last season but would rather he wasn't 1st choice for left back tbh.

How old is Baxter now? I guess I will need to wait and see regarding Campbell but I will take your word for it. TOB and Travis as a pairing I'm not so sure. Was Travis the boy at Arbroath? From Tranent?

Question. What's the bus service to Forfar like? Is there such a thing as an express from Aberdeen or even anywhere in Angus with a train station?

Buses are half hourly from Dundee. There are no express buses to or from Forfar from anywhere, unless you want to walk a couple of miles into town from the main road. The last express train was in 1967. The nearest railway station is Dundee (15 miles) or Arbroath (15 miles). Bus takes about 40 minutes, and it's about ten minutes walk to Station Park, not counting pub stops, but the Plough, close to the ground, is probably the best.

Guest bernardblack

Wish we could get a decent kit manufacturer like Nike or Adidas .

Why?

The last few strips have been belters

Archived