Forfar 2015-2016 Transfers/rumours/ updates

Wasn't there last week, but early signs would say we needed the Nicols and Baxters more than the young kids on loan, will judge them in a month or so after they have played a few more games.

Amazed anyone with any football brain at all thinks Dunlop is the answer, he has singlehandedly cost us so many points over the past few seasons. With Yano injured and Baxter away, we basically have no full backs.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't there last week, but early signs would say we needed the Nicols and Baxters more than the young kids on loan, will judge them in a month or so after they have played a few more games.

Amazed anyone with any football brain at all thinks Dunlop is the answer, he has singlehandedly cost us so many points over the past few seasons. With Yano injured and Baxter away, we basically have no full backs.

If he's that bad perhaps we should get rid of the manager that signed him ( then re-signed him)?

Give Kennedy a run. Better than playing someone out of position

Would play Kennedy , give him a chance and experience he needs , done fine when we needed him last season , of course he will make mistakes & which he has done in the past , but surely worth a shot

Can't recall Dunlop being a bomb scare and shipping points

Yeah Dunlop's made a few howlers over the last couple of seasons (which Forfar player hasn't) but at least he looks upset when he has, and then comes back trying like hell. The kinda attitude you would like in your Captain too.

Would play Kennedy , give him a chance and experience he needs , done fine when we needed him last season , of course he will make mistakes & which he has done in the past , but surely worth a shot

Agreed, but needs help that you won't get from Swankie backtracking from left mid. Please tell me you've thought of this Mr Bollan.

Alright boys, correct me if I am wrong but I was looking at your stats ahead of the highly anticipated, televised match on Saturday. Is it true you haven't won a league game since the 12th September? I knew your record was pretty grim but was quite surprised by that.

Alright boys, correct me if I am wrong but I was looking at your stats ahead of the highly anticipated, televised match on Saturday. Is it true you haven't won a league game since the 12th September? I knew your record was pretty grim but was quite surprised by that.

Managed a cup win in between, a replay at Station Park against Queens Park.

That's an incredible run, I knew you hadn't been doing great recently, but I didn't realise how long the slump had been going on for.

That must be close to the worst form in Scotland? Even Dundee United, Alloa, East Stirlingshire and Montrose have won more games in that period.

Can't recall Dunlop being a bomb scare and shipping points

cast your mind back to the final game of the season, we're 1 up against Ayr everything going well, he gifted a penalty and was sent off within a minute. Young lad with a bit to learn but if we are pinning our hopes on him being our main Centre back then it is a scary thought

That's an incredible run, I knew you hadn't been doing great recently, but I didn't realise how long the slump had been going on for.

That must be close to the worst form in Scotland? Even Dundee United, Alloa, East Stirlingshire and Montrose have won more games in that period.

Worse still there has been multiple games (Campbell and Bollan reigns) where we have been ahead against a team a man down and contrived to lose or draw.

it's only due to Brechin's continued generosity (thank you agent Dods) that we're not bottom (yet).

Guest bernardblack

Agreed, but needs help that you won't get from Swankie backtracking from left mid. Please tell me you've thought of this Mr Bollan.

Swankie doesn't play left mid. He plays where he wants

Archived