The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You seem to be getting overly worked up about stokes signing for us. What's wrong? Bit of fear is it?
I'm finding it funny.

Stokes is a distruptive character, didn't he go on twitter to complain about being on the bench? Has he even played much this season?

I can only think of two things he has done against us over the years is scored a double for hibs and dived for a penalty for the great unwashed.

I'm finding it funny.Stokes is a distruptive character, didn't he go on twitter to complain about being on the bench? Has he even played much this season?I can only think of two things he has done against us over the years is scored a double for hibs and dived for a penalty for the great unwashed.

He has been directly involved in 142 Celtic goals in 192 appearances for them. He's dropped down a level and will score goals.

I'm finding it funny.Stokes is a distruptive character, didn't he go on twitter to complain about being on the bench? Has he even played much this season?

Played 90 mins back in August.

Twice named on bench since then.

No goals this season.

He has been directly involved in 142 Celtic goals in 192 appearances for them. He's dropped down a level and will score goals.

He has also hardly played over the last f**k knows how many months and how long is it since his last actual goal , will score a few right enough in this division I imagine

He has also hardly played over the last f**k knows how many months and how long is it since his last actual goal , will score a few right enough

It's not like he's not been training though and is unfit. Time will tell but he'll more than likely score goals.

Hivs are rotten. All the stats and league table doesn't lie. I mean C'mon we just ran all over them the last game we played, even when one of their players decoded to cheat to get us a player down. It could have been another 6-2 or worse.

Shut up,Martin.

It's not like he's not been training though and is unfit. Time will tell but he'll more than likely score goals.

Fair enough point , he will have a few attitude issues you will have to shake off him which if the rumours are believed has caused the rift between him and Ronnie the roar , never know could be the signing to take yous through the play offs this year or at least make the final

;)

Archived