The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an Ayr United fan I'm wondering what sort of team you'll play against us tomorrow night? Is it likely to be pretty much full strength or just kids? Alan Stubbs said in the paper that he might not even go to the game and instead go to Ibrox, am I sensing a whiff of apathy about the Ayr match?

I'm sure I read somewhere that Stubbs would give everyone 45 against Wigan, then gradually build it up each game for example 60 against Berwick Rangers then 75 against Dunfermline so I'd expect it to be built up to 90 tomorrow night. I'd also expect it to be close to our starting XI for Saturday so we are ready.

I assume you all play football on a regular basis because grown men who buy football tops just to wear are s'weird.

Sadly no, they mainly get taken out for going to games, plus looking at me you'd think I was still in my teens

I assume you all play football on a regular basis because grown men who buy football tops just to wear are s'weird.

I wear mines to the pictures, shopping, going out for tea, everywhere..

HIBERNIAN FUREVA!!!!!

jk, only to 5's or the actual game I wear mines

That was pretty poor stuff tonight, you had lots of the ball first 45 but we're doing nothing with it. Second half you had the ball a bit less and looked equally toothless. Scored many in pre season?

Archived