East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

I was at the Dunbar v Tranent game a few weeks ago and Tranent are no angels either- what they do have as well as some talent is a good team spirit and they seem to work together which is probably why they're on top of the league. Anyway compared to some of the past Dunbar v Tranent games things seem tame these days!

There was, for want of a better phrase, a couple of Tranent wallopers at the game I was at but nothing that was particularly bad- they were just viewing the game through very tinted maroon spectacles!

Would they see it any other way!! Lol

Hopefully a big crowd for next week.

Promotion with a quarter final to play aswell. Would we have took all this at the start of the season, Absolutely! On top of this we had auchinleck in the Scottish which promoted us big time. Pretty much a dream season for the old/new committee.

Well done to everyone involved.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the Dunbar v Tranent game a few weeks ago and Tranent are no angels either- what they do have as well as some talent is a good team spirit and they seem to work together which is probably why they're on top of the league. Anyway compared to some of the past Dunbar v Tranent games things seem tame these days!

There was, for want of a better phrase, a couple of Tranent wallopers at the game I was at but nothing that was particularly bad- they were just viewing the game through very tinted maroon spectacles!

I thought it was a really good game with also a good crowd. Our committee are very loyal and hard working but i was embarrassed by them on saturday, some of the behaviour from the bench and the committee next to the bench was unbelievable, at a point i was whincing at one of their shouts. I also thought the referee had a nightmare. was a real tale of 2 halves kind of game. delighted to be promoted and its just what we deserve. hopefully seal the title on sat against a good whitburn side

I thought it was a really good game with also a good crowd. Our committee are very loyal and hard working but i was embarrassed by them on saturday, some of the behaviour from the bench and the committee next to the bench was unbelievable, at a point i was whincing at one of their shouts. I also thought the referee had a nightmare. was a real tale of 2 halves kind of game. delighted to be promoted and its just what we deserve. hopefully seal the title on sat against a good whitburn side

Agree that there was a few poor shouts but it's no coincidence that both times with that referee the sidelines have lost it. Can't remember any other games that have been that bad other than the 2 he has been the ref. Still no excuse for what was said and done but he really does bring the worst out in us. 1 of the worst refs I've seen. Still I think it's something the club need to learn from and take note that it's not the way to go about our business.

I thought it was a really good game with also a good crowd. Our committee are very loyal and hard working but i was embarrassed by them on saturday, some of the behaviour from the bench and the committee next to the bench was unbelievable, at a point i was whincing at one of their shouts. I also thought the referee had a nightmare. was a real tale of 2 halves kind of game. delighted to be promoted and its just what we deserve. hopefully seal the title on sat against a good whitburn side

I agree 100% with what you say that it was a good game and definitely a game of two halves, plus as you say the ref wasn't the greatest for both teams in fairness.

Also good to see a Tranent player/supporter admitting how embarrassing some of the bench and particularly the commitee/fans/"money man" were on Saturday, rather than ignoring it or laughing it off like others above have done. ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Are you sure you can win title on saturday if you beat them going by my calculations they can win title if you lost your last game you'd be on 50 pts and they win there remaining 5 games would put them on 52 pts.

Are you you can win title on saturday if you beat them going by my calculations they can win title if you lost your last game you'd be on 50 pts and they win there remaining 5 games would put them on 52 pts.

whitburn also have a few games left. im pretty sure most people will see saturday as the title decider

whitburn also have a few games left. im pretty sure most people will see saturday as the title decider

Everybody wants to win title's and it's Tranent's for the taking,congratulations to them on promotion,hopefully Whitburn join them in the Premier next season.

Archived