East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

your right burnie, same reputatuion in the eos league too, although they seem to think they are a great side

They're far from great, we've hit a poor spell at the wrong time, scored an og yesterday, hit the bar twice, their keeper had a great game, and we dominated possession but just couldn't find the back of the net. I could have played in goal yesterday our keeper was so underworked.

They won though and that's all that matters, also the guys that run the club are good people.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be at Central Park next week Burnie,looking forward to a good,competitive but fair derby game. Tranent are certs to go up, it's just a pity that it's not gonna be both Whitburn and Blackburn.

Aye we've drawn too many games and the Pumphy result last week killed us. Cest la vie, we'll be sure to make things as uncomfortable as possible for Whitburn next week :-)

Aye we've drawn too many games and the Pumphy result last week killed us. Cest la vie, we'll be sure to make things as uncomfortable as possible for Whitburn next week :-)

Lol,I expect yous will,wouldnt want it any other way,ps if you see a guy with a black Deveronvale hoody on and my 8yr old boy at my side,that's me!!

your right burnie, same reputatuion in the eos league too, although they seem to think they are a great side

think you've got something against Easthouses.... What did they do to you ...

A gang? I think you guys need to look in the mirror for that.

Easthouses are the most physical side in this league and that's two games now you've failed to keep 11 men on the park against us. You're number 8 committed a horrendous tackle first half and rightly saw red, your number 11 committed fouls all over the park all game before the ref finally booked him which should have come a lot earlier. Tackles from behind went unpunished, the ref had a bit of a mare.

The only gang on the park wore red, and that was the case in both league games.

dry your eyes mate there's always next year eh...

A gang? I think you guys need to look in the mirror for that.

Easthouses are the most physical side in this league and that's two games now you've failed to keep 11 men on the park against us. You're number 8 committed a horrendous tackle first half and rightly saw red, your number 11 committed fouls all over the park all game before the ref finally booked him which should have come a lot earlier. Tackles from behind went unpunished, the ref had a bit of a mare.

The only gang on the park wore red, and that was the case in both league games.

If I remember correctly yous had a man sent off as well? Someone who should have seen red earlier in the game for a stamp??? Also, no much to say about every single one of your players going down at the slightest touch to try and get players booked? The exact same as the first game😂 tried to do what you done in the first game and it backfired!! Oh and number 11 never even got booked 😜 easyyyyyy

White Pele your a knob man, yer team is full of them aswell, I've played better Sunday teams than east houses, Blackburn battered you's yesterday and done everything but score. Except the og for your goal... Can't even mind the keeper having a save to make.... All the best on trying to secure 3rd, if your happy with that then that says everything you need to know.... 3rd or last doesn't really matter when you should be going out trying to win the league and if not get promotion.... Looks all but done for Whitburn and Tranent now.... Blackburn will bounce back, trust me on that 1.

If I remember correctly yous had a man sent off as well? Someone who should have seen red earlier in the game for a stamp??? Also, no much to say about every single one of your players going down at the slightest touch to try and get players booked? The exact same as the first game tried to do what you done in the first game and it backfired!! Oh and number 11 never even got booked easyyyyyy

Hang on I thought you said we were a gang? Now its we go down too easy. Make your mind up.

Darren Cooke got booked first half after a bad challenge from behind which went unpunished, if he kicked out then that was stupid. His second yellow was never a booking but then I did say the ref had a bit if a mare, and maybe he should have been subbed off before then anyway.

The reason our players were perhaps going down was that they were getting kicked up and down the park, just like the first game. I think after the first game at New Murrayfield Park someone mentioned pub team, and it was hard to disagree, particularly after the damage to the dug out which cost your club money. In fact weren't two men sent off? your keeper for kicking one of our players, and then another for a shocking elbow, I think it was the second one who went on to smash the dug out.

As for no.11, if he's a footballer then there's time for me yet, never has someone fouled so much through a game and got away with it. It was also noted his juvenile GIFRUY to our dugout after the og, another bookable offence, and pub teamish.

Do yous get beat from Sunday teams as well like😜? Hahahaha yous are full of poofs man. Greeting about everything both games we played. We were down to ten men after 20 minutes then went 1-0 up 5 minutes later do you expect us to be all over yous???😂 slaver man. Who said we are happy for 3rd? Of course we want to get promoted, tit😂

Of course, it was 10 v 10 for the last 30 minutes and we were still all over you. The 'poofs' comment is expected from a team of cloggers. I was told East of Scotland League fitba was much more cultured as wel......

Easthouses are doing not bad in their first year in the junior ranks. How much do Blackburn pay their players? Must be shite getting beat off a gang that pays to play. 🙈

Aye we pay them thousands lol, sometimes pub teams win games.

Can understand your frustration mate. I'd be seething too if my gang that gets paid money got beat by a gang that pays to play.. It's not fair on guys like yourselves who attend these games expecting to have a cigar lit by half time, shame on Easthouses for being a better gang than Blackburn! You should write a letter to the SJFA! I'm outraged for you! 😘

Can understand your frustration mate. I'd be seething too if my gang that gets paid money got beat by a gang that pays to play.. It's not fair on guys like yourselves who attend these games expecting to have a cigar lit by half time, shame on Easthouses for being a better gang than Blackburn! You should write a letter to the SJFA! I'm outraged for you!

Not seething, I only commented after you're man called us a "gang", so having said nothing after the first game earlier in the season it was time to maybe set the record straight. 

You've had three straight reds against us in two games, one for a kick, another for an elbow, and the third for a shocking challenge. Plus a damaged dug out. I'll let others judge who is the real gang.

its junior football, apart from the super league elite, every team is a fucking gang. Blackburn and Easthouses included. Difference is Easthouses use their physicality to their advantage, Blackburn try, fail, then moan on Pie and Bovril like the little bitches they are!

Ps, stop arguing with me and get that letter written to SJFA, it won't write itself!

its junior football, apart from the super league elite, every team is a fucking gang. Blackburn and Easthouses included. Difference is Easthouses use their physicality to their advantage, Blackburn try, fail, then moan on Pie and Bovril like the little bitches they are!

Ps, stop arguing with me and get that letter written to SJFA, it won't write itself!

No club is a gang in this league, apart from maybe one. There's some good football played by a lot of teams, not that you would recognise it if there was.

If you want to employ those clogging tactics and get men sent off then carry on, it won't get you promoted.

You sir do your club no favours with your posts.

My club? I'm not associated with any club. Just don't appreciate the fact that the Easthouses lads are targeted as a gang for the way they play the game. If you're not technically able to compete, you adapt. Junior football and physicality have gone hand in hand for years, now all of a sudden Easthouses come into the picture and teams like Blackburn are no longer the bullies they don't like it.

My club? I'm not associated with any club. Just don't appreciate the fact that the Easthouses lads are targeted as a gang for the way they play the game. If you're not technically able to compete, you adapt. Junior football and physicality have gone hand in hand for years, now all of a sudden Easthouses come into the picture and teams like Blackburn are no longer the bullies they don't like it.

Junior football has evolved, it's been a fair few years since teams thought that kicking their opposition off the park was the right way to go, in the East Region at least.

Maybe it's just going to take Easthouses a wee while to adapt.

Archived