East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

Yeah not by any means, it just makes it all the harder, Whitburn and Tranent both well in the driving seat now.

Blackburn's first league defeat in 11 months.

Whitburn still have a lot of hard games left. Obviously you do as well but by no means over, Tranent are up though, 3 games left for them and they'll win 2 out of 3 at least id imagine.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitburn still have a lot of hard games left. Obviously you do as well but by no means over, Tranent are up though, 3 games left for them and they'll win 2 out of 3 at least id imagine.

this league has been the strongest for years, even Lilly today are much better than than the score suggests, Roysth are the best I've seen at Tranent despite us winning and Dunbar are the best team away from home in the cup IMO; again we won. I honestly think we will go up but there is a lot to play for. Even tho we only have 3 games left we must win 2 of them! Whatever happens its a credit to all teams for making the league so exciting, I think most people had us down as easy winners pre-season, we always knew that would never be the case.

this league has been the strongest for years, even Lilly today are much better than than the score suggests, Roysth are the best I've seen at Tranent despite us winning and Dunbar are the best team away from home in the cup IMO; again we won. I honestly think we will go up but there is a lot to play for. Even tho we only have 3 games left we must win 2 of them! Whatever happens its a credit to all teams for making the league so exciting, I think most people had us down as easy winners pre-season, we always knew that would never be the case.

I came from playing amateurs last season and I would say the league is a lot better than I expected, never expected it to be easy at all. Just wasn't sure what it would be like, a lot of good teams in it. Think yous are definitely up though. Won't lost 2 more games.

we are all proud to wear the jersey big chap!!!

that's clear to see mate. Everyone of you have been class, when

You have clicked you have been unplayable. Hopefully you stay around next year and enjoy the experience.

Wouldn't bet on Tranent not getting promoted now. That was the aim at the beginning of the season. Barring a disaster the boys are there. Can't wait for Whitburn to come to Tranent now because if we play like that I can't see us getting beat. If it was 10-0 today I don't think easthouses could have complained to much

Wouldn't bet on Tranent not getting promoted now. That was the aim at the beginning of the season. Barring a disaster the boys are there. Can't wait for Whitburn to come to Tranent now because if we play like that I can't see us getting beat. If it was 10-0 today I don't think easthouses could have complained to much

promotion is a cert not, all about going up as champions now. Well done to Smally and all the players.

not all over for Blackburn yet still plenty to play for, however today doesn't help and the negative comments from the bench got the players going NOT. Cant afford to drop another point now though, Whitburn will be looking forward to it now.

Blackburn have been there own worst enemies all season, i have heard all the stories and seen enough to see why the outfield players that left, left incidentally all/most now playing at a higher level says it all.

Letting the big keeper go another boo boo, have heard the story from both sides ( 2 wrongs don't make a right) but that's between them But he must have earned at least 10 maybe more points

Whitburn were very fortunate to leave Kirkcaldy with 3 points yesterday. Whitburn had a large part of the possession however we missed numerous chances. Keeps things tight at the top but just can't see past Tranent. Best team in the league by a fair stretch.

Whitburn were very fortunate to leave Kirkcaldy with 3 points yesterday. Whitburn had a large part of the possession however we missed numerous chances. Keeps things tight at the top but just can't see past Tranent. Best team in the league by a fair stretch.

Have to agree. If Kirkcaldy had players like Whitburn who can find the net when the chances present themselves, they would have taken at least a point.

Been watching Tranent on and of for 40 odd years and without doubt that first half performance yesterday is one of the best i've ever seen from any Tranent team.

Lie Forrit

It was a footballing lesson yesterday. Credit to the gaffer for putting a team like that together from scratch. They have played some great football throughout the season.

Agree with you Raith Whitburn didn't look the team they have been over the past few weeks but it shows the team are digging in deep and have now won 11 league games in a row which puts them firmly in the second promotion spot with games in hand on the team's around them.

It was a great run like this that got Falkirk promoted last year so hopefully the big burnie can keep it going and join Tranent in the premier next season.

not all over for Blackburn yet still plenty to play for, however today doesn't help and the negative comments from the bench got the players going NOT. Cant afford to drop another point now though, Whitburn will be looking forward to it now.

Blackburn have been there own worst enemies all season, i have heard all the stories and seen enough to see why the outfield players that left, left incidentally all/most now playing at a higher level says it all.

Letting the big keeper go another boo boo, have heard the story from both sides ( 2 wrongs don't make a right) but that's between them But he must have earned at least 10 maybe more points

Interesting comments for a first post.

Personally I think we have a better keeper between the sticks now than big Connor, and Darren has done well since coming in. No keeper would have prevented yesterdays goal. I recall big Connor chucking one in the net against Dunbar in the last minute if we're talking about earning points.

As for the players that left, it was Tosh and Sid that went to Bathgate in the Premier and we brought in big Andy from Superleague, not sure what that says really......

It was a footballing lesson yesterday. Credit to the gaffer for putting a team like that together from scratch. They have played some great football throughout the season.

Pass the sick bag. Tranent manager giving his ego a stroke or what. I'm sure they will go on to be the greatest footballing side in the history of junior football

Good end to end game at Ym yesterday, Whitburn a decent side but definitely not the best team we've played against this season, good going forward but defence a bit suspect. Thought we played well and on another day could've had 3 or 4 goals. Can see how far we have Come when we are disappointed at losing 2-1 to a side pushing for promotion though. Good Crowd they take aswell, even though I got stick off them from start to finish... All in good spiritðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Interesting comments for a first post.

Personally I think we have a better keeper between the sticks now than big Connor, and Darren has done well since coming in. No keeper would have prevented yesterdays goal. I recall big Connor chucking one in the net against Dunbar in the last minute if we're talking about earning points.

As for the players that left, it was Tosh and Sid that went to Bathgate in the Premier and we brought in big Andy from Superleague, not sure what that says really......

You didn't upset me burnie man.It is clearly you who is upset by your team bott

Ing it as you have previous years.

You didn't upset me burnie man.It is clearly you who is upset by your team bottIng it as you have previous years.

First loss of the season is bottling it? Lol. Whitburn have been bottling it for the last 6 years.

Good end to end game at Ym yesterday, Whitburn a decent side but definitely not the best team we've played against this season, good going forward but defence a bit suspect. Thought we played well and on another day could've had 3 or 4 goals. Can see how far we have Come when we are disappointed at losing 2-1 to a side pushing for promotion though. Good Crowd they take aswell, even though I got stick off them from start to finish... All in good spirit

That'll be the defence that has the second best record in the League, only Tranent having conceded (1) fewer goals.

Archived