East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

Manson hitting the post with a pen and scoring the rebound for the winner, that no against the rules🤔

Nonetheless, well done to tranentðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Would be against the rules but the defender got a touch on it he said. That settle it for u?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be against the rules but the defender got a touch on it he said. That settle it for u?

Defender never touched it mate,Manson put it in,ref forgot his rule book,but well done to Tranent on winning the league good bunch of boys

Defender never touched it mate,Manson put it in,ref forgot his rule book,but well done to Tranent on winning the league good bunch of boys

Roysth first out with the bottle of champers, great hospitality hope the club made a few quid. Thank you.

Fair to say this season has been harder than I thought it would be to win the league. Credit to all the teams, the standard was up there. Delighted for the players and the gaffer got the job done. Phase one competed now onto phase 2.

Thanks to all the fans always knew we were a sleeping giant.

Had my spats on P&B throughout the season, I wish everyone all the best for next season. ðŸ‘

I dont think you can say Tranent are a giant club. A club on the up yes but no where near the likes of the giants of the junior game. Well done on going up as champions. All the best next season.

Roysth first out with the bottle of champers, great hospitality hope the club made a few quid. Thank you.

Fair to say this season has been harder than I thought it would be to win the league. Credit to all the teams, the standard was up there. Delighted for the players and the gaffer got the job done. Phase one competed now onto phase 2.

Thanks to all the fans always knew we were a sleeping giant.

Had my spats on P&B throughout the season, I wish everyone all the best for next season. ðŸ‘

Kirkcaldy YM 2 Pumpherston 0. Scrappy game with our keeper having some fine saves. Played far better last week & lost. Young squad finding the going tough but will improve with experience.

Draw would have done the job anyway. Whitburn won't win every game either!

Many cups are yous still in?

Fife and Lothians quarter final v dundonald or Bonnyrigg.

At home aswell so another game for potential 500 plus. We're sleeping Giants. Not many clubs can pull in they crowds. It's hopefully just the start

Kirkcaldy YM 3 Pumpherston 0. Scrappy game with our keeper having some fine saves. Played far better last week & lost. Young squad finding the going tough but will improve with experience.

When did you score the third goal wasn't there but even the ersjfa site says 2.0.

Fife and Lothians quarter final v dundonald or Bonnyrigg.

At home aswell so another game for potential 500 plus. We're sleeping Giants. Not many clubs can pull in they crowds. It's hopefully just the start

I spotted your typo. 500 plus crowd!! You obviously mean 50 plus crowd?

Archived