P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

Can't believe Jordy Nelson lasted that long. Yeah he's 30 but has just signed a 5 year contract and is in the best offense in the NFL with the best QB in the NFL. 3 good years and I'm laughing.

Can't believe Jordy Nelson lasted that long. Yeah he's 30 but has just signed a 5 year contract and is in the best offense in the NFL with the best QB in the NFL. 3 good years and I'm laughing.

That's how I felt about AP. I drafted him to get 2 years production, no more.

Some will say that was a homer pick but I think long term Gurley was the right choice.

Only time will tell.

He'd be my top pick from this year's crop of rbs for dynasty purposes.

Some will say that was a homer pick but I think long term Gurley was the right choice.

Only time will tell.

Not at all - he wouldn't have made it past me two picks later and I am gutted he is gone.

Him and Nelson were the two I was looking at for this pick and they both go right before me lol. Have a few guys in mind still, but if anyone wants to trade up then make me an offer. Will make the pick in an hour or two if none/no acceptable ones received.

Edited by BishyTON

Not at all - he wouldn't have made it past me two picks later and I am gutted he is gone.

Him and Nelson were the two I was looking at for this pick and they both go right before me lol. Have a few guys in mind still, but if anyone wants to trade up then make me an offer. Will make the pick in an hour or two if none/no acceptable ones received.

There's only really one player I'm really interested in that should go in the next 17 picks till my picks. Think I'll just take the chance that he slips.

Something I noticed Stewbo, you can only have a maximum of 6 WR & RB. Should be a bitty higher IMO.

There's only really one player I'm really interested in that should go in the next 17 picks till my picks. Think I'll just take the chance that he slips.

Something I noticed Stewbo, you can only have a maximum of 6 WR & RB. Should be a bitty higher IMO.

Yes please. I was in the middle of a draft in another league and was forced to trade Michael Floyd (he's pish anyway) in order to draft Devin Smith because of the limits.

Yes please. I was in the middle of a draft in another league and was forced to trade Michael Floyd (he's pish anyway) in order to draft Devin Smith because of the limits.

When we doing our rookie sraft in the other league GS?