P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

Is there a review period for the trade or can it be forced through?

Yeh, commish can put it through but I'm guessing Stewbo's not online.

On the plus side, it's his pick once he pushes it through so should be a quick turnaround

Screw it, I'm taking my guy at 4. Too risky.

Oh come on man. I was literary away to press accept.

Very even trade.

Is there a review period for the trade or can it be forced through?

Will just be forced thru when stewbo sees it. Maybe better having a co commish as well if stewbo is busy.

Oh come on man. I was literary away to press accept.

Very even trade.

Will just be forced thru when stewbo sees it. Maybe better having a co commish as well if stewbo is busy.

Sorry. Maybe next time. Promise. X

I'm not going to have a mass of time coming up (2nd baby on the way in the next week) but I'm happy to be co-commish to help out.

The way this draft is going I'll be picking during the labour.

Get your priorities in order.

Speaking of labour. I had the pleasure of watching the Broncos come back from 24-0 against the Chargers!

Her waters had broke at 9am and by midnight she needed the epidural and promptly fell asleep. The hospital had wifi so I put the laptop on and had a look at the bbc and bang they were streaming Monday night football. Certainly helped pass a few hours!!

Julia wasnt born until 7 o'clock at night

Sorry just out of work, very happy at that trade being accepted. My guy will probably be seen as a bit of a reach but I dont care (although I think GS might, hence the move up). I'll get it put through as soon as I get home and decent internet access.

Probably shouldve asked before we started but are we allowing vetoed trade offers if it looks like collusion?

I'd vote that we can veto trades if it's ridiculously one sided.

That was my thinking after the og one had some issues... Just leave it up to my (and whoever the co-commish might be's) judgement on what qualifies as one sided?

Damn you, Stewbo. I want out of this league now.

I thought as much...I definitely made the right decision to move up then :lol: funny enough I was going to offer you the same deal for #4 until I seen Bishy was looking to trade down, I fear it may cause unhappy thoughts if I'd taken him with your pick :ph34r:

I certainly wasn't expecting this top 3 but everyone's slowness has got me a bit more prepared with a big board (in a tiny notebook)

I still have no idea when to select IDPs but I guess we'll learn.

I think guys are gonna have their own opinions so sometimes it may look a little one sided but without naming names we have also seen a few trades go through and we all know it's a total rip off for one of the guys.

In those cases it affects everyone because guys acquire lots if good picks/players by getting away with these trades.

You know what I mean stewbo so if however else is on the same page then we should be ok.

I think guys are gonna have their own opinions so sometimes it may look a little one sided but without naming names we have also seen a few trades go through and we all know it's a total rip off for one of the guys.

In those cases it affects everyone because guys acquire lots if good picks/players by getting away with these trades.

You know what I mean stewbo so if however else is on the same page then we should be ok.