P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

That was a surprise. Didn't expect it to start right now. Anyone looking to trade up to 4?

I'd definitely consider it if the offer has enough value, every draft I do I seem to be between 10-14th.

It's my first dynasty so I better get the rash decisions out of my system early doors. :P

Well that's why I was thinking now because no-one has drafted yet so if it needs to be edited we can do it before everything kicks off. Otherwise we won't be able to draft 30/35.

Or indeed whatever roster number is decided.

Edited by Young Andy

I think Stewbo's acted on my demand for a draft. I must apologise but I have a massive case of draft fever.

Pretty sure things can be changed mid-draft. I think we can also change divisions if they are a problem for anyone, as we just picked random spots. However it doesn't look like the schedule has 2 games v each division opponent. So divisional rivalry isn't such a big deal.

ETA: Waivers will have to be changed from Waiver Priority.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

What would it cost? Would depend if Beckham was still there too, which I doubt.

A lot for you. I'd be looking to trade back and it gets more pricey the further down I go. Really want my guy but can recognise that he won't be valued as high on most people's boards.

You've set a precedent now Dee, we'll be expecting that for all 600 odd picks :lol:

Couldnt get 40 man rosters btw so 35 + 5 IR spots is the best I could do

You've set a precedent now Dee, we'll be expecting that for all 600 odd picks :lol:

Couldnt get 40 man rosters btw so 35 + 5 IR spots is the best I could do

:lol:

I'll probably get bored after 5 or so.

Kudos to Brightside for not only a great team name but an absolutely superb picture to accompany it :lol:

Yeah, that really is a cracker. Took me a while to get as I was a bit old for the whole pokemon craze.