Premier playoffs

Monkeybhoy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy with result.

Shotts deserve nothing other than relegation.

Shocked they have 2 midweek games that's a 1st eh lol.

How do you work that out, deserving relegation?

With all the help league have provided.

very few midweek fixtures. Help when they had injury crisis/stag weekend.

I wish them well. Not

We were a bawhair away from the play offs, so I wouldn't exactly be gloating.

Got to agree. We were very close to being in the playoffs. I have come down on the side of Rob Roy in this tie but in no way would I wish relegation on any team. I really enjoyed meeting some of the Shotts guys at our last 2 games and they were decent people. If any team can bounce back it is SBA.

Got to agree. We were very close to being in the playoffs. I have come down on the side of Rob Roy in this tie but in no way would I wish relegation on any team. I really enjoyed meeting some of the Shotts guys at our last 2 games and they were decent people. If any team can bounce back it is SBA.

Good to see some decent Arthurlie fans turning on the "worm" he's an embarrassment to your club in his pathetic attempts to wind up entire teams fans. Well done in winning the West last week and no matter who manages to progress it's looking as though it'll be a tougher league next term.

Good to see some decent Arthurlie fans turning on the "worm" he's an embarrassment to your club in his pathetic attempts to wind up entire teams fans. Well done in winning the West last week and no matter who manages to progress it's looking as though it'll be a tougher league next term.

The 'worm'? Please explain!

Archived