FIFA 16

Andershen

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started a career with Charleroi as fancied a change. Doing ok and sitting 2nd in the league behind Anderlecht, then in December Arsenal have come in for me. Hmm not very realistic, and previously it's taken a while before you got near the bigger teams. Plus never had an actual club come in for me before. Probably take the job.

I started a career with Charleroi as fancied a change. Doing ok and sitting 2nd in the league behind Anderlecht, then in December Arsenal have come in for me. Hmm not very realistic, and previously it's taken a while before you got near the bigger teams. Plus never had an actual club come in for me before. Probably take the job.

I took the Villa job when offered, in my 2nd season there and challenging for the title, sign Sule from Hoffenheim brilliant defender.

Got promoted to Div 7 of online ultimate team. Don't think i've been as far as that before. First game in and i'm horsing the guy 6-0 after 30 odd minutes, all goals Lukaku. Then just before half time get a second penalty, hit circle. Then the loading circle appears and game cancelled. Thankfully still gave me the win but lost coins coz i didnt officially finish the game. Pish. Never beat online folk by more than a goal or 2 aswell :(

UT La Liga:

Started off with an average team and won Arbeloa in a pack after my first draft win (everyone i know has been getting legends, but i'm not Bitter.

Casilla

Arbeloa (anc)

Adbennour (anc)

San Jose

Balenziaga

Lass Bamngoura

Iturrapse (arc)

Tiago (arc)

Vitolo

Correra (hawk)

Immobile (hawk)

Only played 5 games and think i've managed to build a decent enough team through buying and selling under valued players.

Any reccomendations on where to go next? I'd like a few more options in midfield - Kovacic, Susaeta, Munain on the bench at the moment - and maybe an upgrade outwide and a CB.

Any tips / good value players?

Into Season 2 with Sporting after comfortably winning the league. Was on track for an unbeaten season until the final home game where I came unstuck against a Heldon-inspired Rio Ave, losing 1-0; Heldon, who was actually on loan from Sporting.

Teo Gutierrez finished as my top scorer with 17 goals for the season but was pipped to the Golden Boot by that man again, Heldon. He's returned to me now amidst a flurry of (very undervalued) bids from clubs around Europe. Don't plan on selling unless I can get around £15m which I don't think anyone will pay. Will definitely be useful in the coming season.

Teo was great especially after Slimani's departure in January (note: very interesting character in real life, it would seem - pulling guns on teammates, etc.) but is now 31. My intention for this season is to make Gabriel the first choice centre forward so his game time could be under threat. Newly promoted Derby County came knocking with a bid of £6m which was immediately kicked into touch. They returned with £7.5m which was getting warmer. A counter offer of £10m was accepted so looks like Teo will be off to pastures new.

I'd already started negotiations for a new striker. I still like Seferovic but he's not been the replacement for Slimani that I was hoping he might have been; foresee him playing on the left wing in the coming season. The guy I'm after is Omar Al Soma, a Syrian striker from Al Ahli - physical and good set plays. Probably not much resale on him but should do a job in the league at least.

William Carvalho is starting to make noises about leaving. He's happy to negotiate on a new contract but is asking for 90k per week - which I could afford but not willing to go that high. Will take a big offer to let him go though. Got a few ideas on who will replace him - quite like the idea of moving Eric Gutierrez in there and letting someone take over his more advanced central position, Gauld maybe. Could also use Joao Mario who has been unlucky not to play more often.

Looking to add a new first choice centre half too. Had looked at Matip on a free but was too expensive. Like Jeremiah St. Juste but not sure he's what I need, would prefer someone a bit more aggressive. Enzo Roco is near the top of the list but been quoted £10m which is a bit rich, I suspect.

An array of loanees returned, only for many of them to be made available to leave again temporarily. Notable names who I'm hoping to loan out with the view of eventually coming back into our first team are Sebastian Vegas, Ricardo Esgaio, Joao Palhinha, Iuri Medeiros and Matheus Pereira along with the highly rated youth regens Valente, Sembene and Gouveia.

Cruising through the divisions in seasons with Inter. They either get paired with shite like Lyon or Milan then get paired with Dortmund Arsenal etc. No consistency but still cruising.

Taken Newport County to the Championship and have decided to really focus on developing Scottish youth players with the end goal of dominating Europe and also winning the World Cup with the same team used for Scotland.

It's going well so far and I've got 2 GKs, 1 CB, 1 RB, 1 DM, 1 LM, 3 CAM, 1 ST who all have potential into the 80s and are all decent enough to form part of my current squad.

My problem is though, I've got a couple of youth players who I can't sign. When I offer them a deal, they reject and state that the offer is too long (even though they demand a year and it's just set for a year) and boosting the salary or status isn't helping. Anyone had this issue and found a fix?

Second season now underway with back-to-back wins, the second a 5-0 hammering of Academica.

Had a number of departures in the close season, some that I never anticipated. Teo Gutierrez left as expected to join Derby for £10m which was good business for a 31 year old, I reckon. I was receiving bids every day for last season's Golden Boot winner, Heldon but none were meeting my valuation of £15m. However, Millonarios returned with a bid of £11.5m which after chewing over, I accepted and he departed. Never got the opportunity to see the form he showed for Rio Ave last year.

The two biggest sales of the window came in the week leading up to the first game of the season. Italian teams had been showing regular interest in Rui Patricio who I valued at £25m; however I wasn't too keen on selling him so I bumped that figure up to £28m. That scared off Roma who had sustained attempts to get him but not Napoli who agreed to go ahead at that price.

Secondly, Jefferson had been complaining about homesickness towards the end of last year but had gotten over it and had a very impressive pre-season. Barcelona and Real were credited with an interest in him but it was Fiorentina who came knocking with a bid of £11m. I was looking for somewhere in the region of £18m which they didn't meet - but they were willing to part with £16m which I accepted. Again, decent enough business for a guy who will soon be entering his 30's.

That left me with some serious cash in the bank but I've not really spent big on any player. Biggest name arrival was Breel Embolo from Basel who came in on a cash plus player deal with Fredy Montero going the other way. Imagine he'll stay for a year or so before selling him on for decent cash. Was also after a new centre-half and settled on Walter Kannemann who also arrived on a cash plus player deal, Naldo this time departing.

After missing out on him last season, I finally got Bart Dragowski who comes in as second choice behind Sergio Rico (who is already attracting bids of £9m). Elsewhere, I replaced Heldon in the squad with Hirving Lozano from Pachuca - who is already unhappy because I planned to loan him out immediately as I don't see him getting ahead of Seferovic, Martins or Mane just now; Omar Al Soma arrived in a swap deal for Junya Tanaka as planned; and youngsters Kristoffer Ajer and Gelson arrived for combined £2.5m - planning for Ajer to be the long term replacement for Carvalho as captain.

Archived