Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe. Think Clark might find himself a bit reborn next season and Ryan Hardie has been promoted to the first team permanently now but vuckic would be a good creative signing

I think Clark still has a big future at Rangers. He'd probably be 3rd or 4th choice behind Kenny Miller, Waghorn and Vuckic though (if they sign)

Ideally Hardie would go out on loan for now. He could really benefit from a run of first team games elsewhere rather than the occasional run-out for Rangers next season.

I think Waghorn and Vuckic would work well together, with Vuckic being the more technical player and Waghorn having the strength to win the ball in the air and hold up play, allowing others the time to push forward.

35000 plus season tickets and a massive trimming of the wage bill will sort that I'm sure

The good guys won.....whit could go wrong!

Ha many things! But a massive drop in wages and a massive uptake in season tickets plus a ST price increase is always a good start

How do you think the team will do this season???

Squad a lot smaller...could be a struggle with injuries and suspensions....is this a worry???

Championship is a hard league to get out of, yer team needs to hit ground running.

How do you think the team will do this season???Squad a lot smaller...could be a struggle with injuries and suspensions....is this a worry???Championship is a hard league to get out of, yer team needs to hit ground running.

Warburton says he likes to work with a smaller squad about 24. Will need to wait and see how the team looks come September 1st.

Quietly optimistic

35000 plus season tickets and a massive trimming of the wage bill will sort that I'm sure

Do you seriously think that the fans will buy STs in such big quantities if there are no marquee signings?

I have my doubts that they will. Lots of STs vs budget trimming - unless you can attract a new type of supporter then I woiuld suggest that the existing fans will baulk at trimmed budgets.

Do you seriously think that the fans will buy STs in such big quantities if there are no marquee signings?

I have my doubts that they will. Lots of STs vs budget trimming - unless you can attract a new type of supporter then I woiuld suggest that the existing fans will baulk at trimmed budgets.

Gie us Messi or else!

Seriously its budget stuff for a while.

There's already about 30k season tickets been sold so that proves fans are willing to accept reduced budgets.

Then again, there's been absolutely no indication from the board, as far as I'm aware, that the salary budget for the players will be reduced.

Ideally Hardie would go out on loan for now. He could really benefit from a run of first team games elsewhere rather than the occasional run-out for Rangers next season..

Why don't you give him a run in the 1st team like hearts have done with youngsters?

Why don't you give him a run in the 1st team like hearts have done with youngsters?

Hearts won the league with a team of home grown youngsters, no reason why we can't pitch in a few and I think we've got the manager to do it. ( pitch in youngsters)

Hearts won the league with a team of home grown youngsters, no reason why we can't pitch in a few and I think we've got the manager to do it. ( pitch in youngsters)

Might as well give it a shot. There's no reason why it can't be done with Rangers

Might as well give it a shot. There's no reason why it can't be done with Rangers

Apart from the fans deserving better.

Archived