The New Confirmed Squad Lists Thread

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How good is Jon Scullion? What's he like as a player?

One of the most technically gifted players you will see with a fantastic football brain. Will regularly pop 25 yard free kicks into the top bag. Downsides are his lack of height and he does struggle with his weight. Also he could work harder in terms of what he does off the ball.

As I understand it, he is headed to a league one club on loan and that will be the making or breaking of him. I hope he does do well as he is a genuinely nice wee guy and, as I say, sometimes a joy to watch.

One of the most technically gifted players you will see with a fantastic football brain. Will regularly pop 25 yard free kicks into the top bag. Downsides are his lack of height and he does struggle with his weight. Also he could work harder in terms of what he does off the ball.

As I understand it, he is headed to a league one club on loan and that will be the making or breaking of him. I hope he does do well as he is a genuinely nice wee guy and, as I say, sometimes a joy to watch.

His weight?? I bumped into him before Xmas as I work with his dad, and he looks solid not overweight, just strong. He is quite wee but supposedly Livingstone were sniffing about him before Burchill got the bullet.

Archived