rangers fans desperation

Aye...they were official.

Another myth started by Rangers fans, we don't count our war titles but timmy do.

That's you,kinky,tedi, and papac all proved wrong on it. Don't believe everything you see on rangers forums.

I don't think I ever accused celtic of counting their war titles , my point was they included their players stats and so on in that time however did not include things like goals against

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh the banter .

well no fxcking wonder. how the fxck can you lot defend that shambles of a club.

Furthermore old chap after everything you're club has been through your troglodyte support celebrate a shameless glib and liar taking control of your club but its ok he's rangers man.

No old bean he a businessman whom lost a shitload of money in the deceased club and maybe see's an opportunity to scrap some of it back .

I don't think you need to be Richard fxcking feynman to grasp the reality of your clubs situation.

My advice to you all.

fxck off and develop your dendrites to which you all are clearly lacking you sad pathetic braindead acolytes.

Oooh the banter .

well no fxcking wonder. how the fxck can you lot defend that shambles of a club.

Furthermore old chap after everything you're club has been through your troglodyte support celebrate a shameless glib and liar taking control of your club but its ok he's rangers man.

No old bean he a businessman whom lost a shitload of money in the deceased club and maybe see's an opportunity to scrap some of it back .

I don't think you need to be Richard fxcking feynman to grasp the reality of your clubs situation.

My advice to you all.

fxck off and develop your dendrites to which you all are clearly lacking you sad pathetic braindead acolytes.

Calm yourself down to a frenzy dhense

Oooh the banter .

My advice to you all.

Using big words doesn't mask how mental you are

Could fans of the Sisters (and I know it's a big ask) please stop wittering on about the last century and concentrate on the forthcoming giggles?

Thanks in advance.

Kilmarnock beating Gretnas record low for points? Look forward to it.

So why say rangers don't when they clearly do?

I wasn't aware world war 1 titles were official as I have already stated , instead of replying to my question in do you know why these are considered official you have just continued arguing a fact I have already stated I was not aware of along with the fact my original point was in regards to celtic still counting goals and appearances made by their players during the unofficial war years yet not goals against .

A racist occupier of a vegetable patch in goa

I seem to have issue with the fact that the rangers supporters motto is WE ARE THE PEOPLE if you are somewhat better than non rangers supporters frankly thats disturbing and no better than a nationalistic ideology.

Archived