rangers fans desperation

just been on rangers media and they are going on about claiming war titles and beating celtic 8-1 during the war it does not get any more desperate or pathetic than that.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you typically spend your Friday nights scouring the depths of online Rangers forums?

What an exciting life you must lead.

unfortunately due to ill health and a love of football yes I do .

You'd think they would concentrate on the here and now .

Maybe one day their club might actually own their crest and mascot.

I really should stop this fanciful thinking. Back to reality.

Mike Ashley has smeared about a pint of lube in rangers rather abused derriere and is about to penetrate.wooho brace yourselves chaps this may turn a tad rough.

just been on rangers media and they are going on about claiming war titles and beating celtic 8-1 during the war it does not get any more desperate or pathetic than that.

Do you typically spend your Friday nights scouring the depths of online Rangers forums?

What an exciting life you must lead.

unfortunately due to ill health and a love of football yes I do .

I think you're confused, rather than ill...

Not really claiming since they did win various war leagues and did beat celtic 8-1 during the war.

8-1: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-football/10545384/Flashback-Rangers-trounce-Celtic-in-New-Years-Day-Old-Firm-in-wartime-fixture-that-time-forgot.html

War leagues: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wartime_seasons_in_Scottish_football

I really should stop this fanciful thinking. Back to reality.

Mike Ashley has smeared about a pint of lube in rangers rather abused derriere

Aye....that this is the very apotheosis of moving from fantasy to reality.

Oh The Diddies. What are they like?

You are literary going to RM to get offended and come on here. Go to any football clubs forum and you will find posts about history. You are the one who is desperate and pathetic imo.

RM has the same fascination/fear for The P&B Diddies that The Drop Off had for the wee fish in Finding Nemo.

They are scared yet mesmerised by it. Don't touch the butt!

Archived