rangers fans desperation

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps one day they'll sit up and wonder why they're still kidding themselves on about supporting a dead club, and might start going to watch their local team instead.

You are literary going to RM to get offended and come on here. Go to any football clubs forum and you will find posts about history. You are the one who is desperate and pathetic imo.

3 green ones from the illiterati, that is literally the creepiest thing I have seen on here :ph34r:

3 green ones from the illiterati, that is literally the creepiest thing I have seen on here :ph34r:

Wee acne in faux outrage. Am I the only one to think that there may also have been a flounce? How about a pout?

Wee acne in faux outrage. Am I the only one to think that there may also have been a flounce? How about a pout?

Think acne needs to find somebody to relieve himself or if no just go down the old fashioned route of doing it himself , all that rage can't be good

Think acne needs to find somebody to relieve himself or if no just go down the old fashioned route of doing it himself , all that rage can't be good

Bluey, it's a forum problem. Do you really think that P&B would be the biggest Rangers forum on the web if the posters were normal?

We Bears are engaged in missionary work here....to save the Ps&Ds from themselves.

You have spelling errors in your username.

So do you. There aren't any As in the word 'Pope'.

ETA: unless you're going for the Latin spelling, in which case you've got an extraneous 'C' in there.

So do you. There aren't any As in the word 'Pope'.

ETA: unless you're going for the Latin spelling, in which case you've got an extraneous 'C' in there.

Sasa wants to share his concern about your mental health.

post-44711-0-91268200-1433631593_thumb.j

You have spelling errors in your username.

Bluey, it's a forum problem. Do you really think that P&B would be the biggest Rangers forum on the web if the posters were normal?

We Bears are engaged in missionary work here....to save the Ps&Ds from themselves.

Did I touch an exposed nerve somewhere, awful lot of seething from random bears for a comment from a diddy with a misspelled name :ph34r:

Did I touch an exposed nerve somewhere, awful lot of seething from random bears for a comment from a diddy with a misspelled name :ph34r:

My word, they really are upset. :) Just wait until after the Emergency General Meeting. Tin hats on.

Perhaps one day they'll sit up and wonder why they're still kidding themselves on about supporting a dead club, and might start going to watch their local team instead.

As long as none of them come to Cappielow, thank you.

I was just expressing my genuine concern at your mental state with all that rage and pent up anger

Perhaps you would feel better if you expressed your concern using love and understanding , all that rage and anger is perhaps a sympton of what is wrong with your club :1eye

Archived