Tiber

d4zzman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I know, I followed tiber every season until around about the Xmas of the year he was there, Tiber may not have been the force they were for a couple of seasons prior but he is the reason they are now a laughing stock, he started the rot, I watched this seasons 2 Ayrshire semi finals and he was clueless when his boys were up against players of hurlford calibre. No plan no idea how to change things and hardly muttered a word!

Definitely backwards imo don't rate him at all seen him at tiber and Stewarton clueless is being kind seems out of his depth on many occasions seen new Farm couple o times last season and the players definitely deserve the credit for the achievements they managed with him there

Marc Ross will not leave hurlford, he built that team from the ground up so I think you could be right, however would cooper want to leave a good new farm team

I can't see him leaving there either and personally think he would be off his head too consider it, as would cooper. I see Tiber job as a poisoned chalice and both they fellas linked are doing really good jobs where they are

Been reading this post with interest guys , and I know it's silly time of the year when roumours and names get banded about for all the teams !

But please believe me when I tell you , none of the names mentioned have been approached by Knockentiber . Cooper may well be moving on as

N/Farm are looking for someone else , but it will 100% NOT be Tiber .

Must have got bored trying to buy a Sunday league title and has set his sights on the Sat game. Wouldn't be surprised if they get a few hurlford players as he filled his Sunday team with them.

Nobody has been offered any job as there is no job to offer at this time ! I think it's this Thursday the Tiber committee are meeting to go over everything .

I think everyone knows there will be a job available pretty soon as things can't continue with current management. Cooper and Ross' names have obviously been mentioned by someone in or around the club as there's no smoke without fire. It is rumour mill time of season but the majority have substance. I do hope they sort it out at Tiber though

Think I may be wasting my time here ............but here goes ...........Ssshhh 1 of the guys may well get mentioned around the club , but it certainly isn't to come back as manager lol , the other guy has not been mentioned for any job at Tiber so far , so no substance at all I'm afraid . Appreciate ur comment at the end though mate

Archived