Tiber

d4zzman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheriff, 1 man will decide who gets the Tiber job, your quote, in that statement alone sets alarm bells ringing, 1 man should not decide a clubs fate, secondly Tiber and Newmilns became the sides they were because of McNaught, AAFA Select manager who tapped up players galore on select duty, no because the clubs were run right or because of committees, neither Tiber, Newmilns or Hurlford were built on sacred morals, each were equally immoral

You lot are clutching at straws only one man will decide who gets the managers job at tiber he will make the right decision this time

Well he can't possibly make a worst decision than his last one. I think there was plenty of people discouraging that appointment but he went with it anyway. The two guys quoted earlier would do really well at Tiber but don't think either would be interested. Trouble is because of their horrendous discipline on and off park last season I don't know many "good" managers who would be interested

Sheriff , I know where you are coming from , but the committee as a whole will decide who the new manager will be .

D4zzman , lol , keep up wi the times , Barry Devlin has nothing to do with the club , and the last time I spoke to him he was helping out at Kilwinning Rangers .

Sheriff, 1 man will decide who gets the Tiber job, your quote, in that statement alone sets alarm bells ringing, 1 man should not decide a clubs fate, secondly Tiber and Newmilns became the sides they were because of McNaught, AAFA Select manager who tapped up players galore on select duty, no because the clubs were run right or because of committees, neither Tiber, Newmilns or Hurlford were built on sacred morals, each were equally immoral

Bruce will love this quote Cantona , getting all the credit for Tibers success while he was Ayrshire manager lol , where was he taking all these players he "tapped up " as Ayrshire manager as Mick Mccabe was Tiber Manager at that time and Mick had nothing to do with the Ayrshire team .

Bruce McNaught was responsible for the success enjoyed at Newmilns but he played no part in the great Tiber Sides of the past.

Heard today that a few players won't be there next season, dougie Robertson and David Cassidy were 2 I heard, heard hurlford interested and also Galston and shortlees, killie ams is also their rumoured destination

Yeah heard there are a few jumping ship. Robertson to Killie ams and Cassidy to Hurlford ams apparently. Caddis, the goalie, got loads of options too seemingly. They need to clear out anyway and after season they had its inevitable their better players will move on

Archived