Euro 2016 tickets

Mr Bairn

Scunnered lads, never got tickets :(

I know there are people out there who have probably bought loads and been lucky, if anyone out there has any tickets for any of the opening 2 games in Paris (Friday and Sunday) I'll buy them, just give me a shout, cheers.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 of the 6 games I've got feature top seeds.

3 out of 6 for me. Every match does have either a Seed 1 or Seed 2 in it so should be decent teams.

B1 v B2

E1 v E2

F1 v F2

C2 v C4

D2 vs D4

F2 v F4

To be honest, it doesnt really matter who is playing in the matches. We have been planning this trip for about 18 months to celebrate a mates 40th birthday. We had selected our date/route months ago and just happy that we have got sufficient tickets for all the games that we wanted.

I think we are going to fly to Amsterdam and get the high speed train to Lille on game day. I'm actually extremely excited already. Will be my first game at a major tournament. Just preying to f**k we don't end up watching England....

I would get your flights booked sharpish before they put the price up. I have seen some comments elsewhere about hotels being either very expensive or fully booked already. Luckily, we booked our apartments months ago.

21/06/2016 Marseille x 2

Seven matches at a variety of prices and locations and that's the game I've ended up at - Marseille on the 21st.

Already booked the hotel, couple of days in the murder capital of France then along to spend a couple of days in the Monaco area afore coming home.

Got 4 tickets to A2 v A4 in Paris on 15th June, and that's all! Unsure at this stage if I'll bother taking them up to be honest. Will wait and see if Scotland qualify before any final decisions!

Confirmed that we did shit, another group of lads I know did really well and worst of all they are mackems so probably don't deserve to leave the country for football since they never have before. So between 6 we have 4 for at Denis on the Thursday, and can't back to Lille after that anyway by the luck of it so will probably have to stay in a hostel before our flights back from cdg to NCL the following day. Disappointing all round.

Our villa in nice looks the balls, and flights all sorted too. Gonna pop over the border to Belgium once or twice too. Think this will be a very popular tournament given it's the last 'proper' euros, very central, should be at least 3 British isles sides and the next two world cups won't be that popular. Still reckon it's a big ask to sell out Iceland-Slovakia etc

Never got tickets for the opening weekend but just booked our hotel, got a twin double bed room in Paris, only 3 mile from the center and right next to the metro, 4 nights and it's only working out 67 euros per person, hotel looks good tae! Also they don't take the money until 3 days before arrival, fill yer boots chaps!

Got 4 tickets to A2 v A4 in Paris on 15th June, and that's all! Unsure at this stage if I'll bother taking them up to be honest. Will wait and see if Scotland qualify before any final decisions!

Let me know if you want to get rid of one of the four, or even two.

It was expected after reading about the pending transactions on here, but I got bugger all for the five matches I applied for. Ho hum. I only know one person who got anything, and that was a pair to C1 v C2, the jammy sod (potentially).

Got tickets to two of the final group stage games, B4 v B1 in Saint Etienne and F4 v F1 in Lyon.

Went to games in both those cities in 1998 World Cup.

Had a fantastic few days in Lyon including an absolutely epic lunch with fantastic grub and a seemingly endless supply of vin rouge followed by USA v Iran match. What a day that was!

Other memory of travelling from Lyon to St Etienne for Scotland Morrocco match with a hellish hangover. Felt better by match time but somewhat deteriorated as the game progressed. God we were awful that night.

Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, missed this link before, so I'm new to this. I've got 4 tickets to St Etienne for game 28 on Mon 20th June. Sadly, we need another 3 if anyone out there is fortunate to have too many for that game or just wants to offload some Id be mighty apriciative.

Archived