E3

Still unimpressed. Maybe I'm not as serious as some of you lads on here but my favourite games are all non fantasy sandbox type ones. GTA, Red Dead, LA Noire, Mafia, Sleeping Dogs etc etc etc. Can't see anything like that I like the look of. :(

Aye all those games are definitely 'non fantasy'..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye all those games are definitely 'non fantasy'..

Well you know what I mean, people games. No dragons or aliens or zombies or stuff like that. ;)

Anyone able to help. If I was to get the new assassins creed would I have to know what's happened in all the other ones?

Anyone able to help. If I was to get the new assassins creed would I have to know what's happened in all the other ones?

Nah. There will be the odd reference to previous titles I'd imagine but nothing that would confuse the story within the current game.

I've been playing a bit of the Gears of War Ultimate beta tonight and I'm really enjoying it. This is probably the most fun I've had playing Gears since the original game, although I never played Judgment.

I think I'm probably gonna get it when it comes out and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoyed any of the other games in the series. If you have a code for the beta definitely give it a go.

Did anyone see the demo of Minecraft with Hololens? I showed my daughter, who's Minecraft daft. She almost burst a capillary with excitement.

When she shows you the cost of buying it for her, that excitement will go.

I've watched this through five or six times now and it looks brilliant.

F***ing loved Dark Souls 2 and this looks soo good. The line that intrigues me most is '...now only embers remains.'

I enjoyed the idea of the cyclical nature of the game's story, and guess this may be a reference to this concept, but also recognising that, with each cycle, the fire lessens in strength, and after thusands / millions of years, this world is just left with just embers of the fire.

Archived