Mark Warburton and David Weir

Sheryl Crow - " if it makes you happy, than why the hell are you so sad. "

I can't remember who said it but, If it looks like rangers, smells like rangers and acts like rangers....it's probably rangers.

Fair fuks to all you berrz for continuing to follow follow this circus of calamities, you will always be 'that team'.

And you will always be "that other team"

Can you still provide any proof of a legal body stating rangers are no longer the same club ?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite all the embarrassments over the past four years we've been laughed at and joked about however i'm proud that we've just taken it and moved on unlike fans of other teams who say their team simply can't get beat because of a worldwide masonic conspiracy.

Aye.

You've all taken it really, really well.

Ffs! :lol: :lol:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/307977-neil-lennon-i-still-call-celtic-v-rangers-the-old-firm-derby/

Can't believe you would not back the opinion of a celtic club legend

Tut tut lantern

Why would you back the opinion of anyone if your opinion was different to theirs? :unsure:

How come one club transferred the membership to the other club?

If you can give me proof of this God you speak of, I will consider this Rangers the same as the last one.

Did the Club consult the fans when they changed the name?

Did your club consult your fans when they changed the name?

Why would you back the opinion of anyone if your opinion was different to theirs? :unsure:

Well lantern said I should be taking what what Walter said as fact simply down to the fact he is club legend , my post was just pointing out some simple irony in his statement

If Celtic were to win 10 in a row, it certainly won't be down to the use of EBTs, side-letters or making contributions to individual sub-trusts.

Hmm, I reckon you could make a decent argument that they will have played their part.

Nah the Glasgow council will make sure to shred all the evidence ....

;)

They better well do, Peter pays their wages.

Anyway, new club, old club pish aside. What reasons did the club give McCall when they terminated his contract? I've not heard this anywhere.

Archived