X-Factor

magee84

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes ITV an absolute shedload of cash and is one of the very few programs they have left with commercial value, so it makes sense that they stretch the life out of it to the length of an entire weekend and beyond. It gets viewers and makes them money, the only reasons they need.

It shouldn't have any TV coverage at all. This along with every other bullshit contrived 'reality' TV shows that the masses mindlessly consume and fund belong as far away from our television sets and lives as possible.

I'm so annoyed by the "You gave that meaning" and "I love your interpretation of that song" comments to James Arthur that I've Tweeted, posted on Facebook and now I'm saying it here. It's bloody, bloody, bloody not "his" interpretation.

Aaaaand, relax.

1350767043[/url]' post='6732592']

I'm so annoyed by the "You gave that meaning" and "I love your interpretation of that song" comments to James Arthur that I've Tweeted, posted on Facebook and now I'm saying it here. It's bloody, bloody, bloody not "his" interpretation.

Aaaaand, relax.

Calm down dear, it's only being commercial.tongue.gif

1350837351[/url]' post='6734459']

2 weeks in a row, Louis has told James he will come out of this with a record contract.

Last night saw the first night in this series that the show has tried to sway the voters towards certain people.

Anyone know which of the finalists were the 6 that were invited onto the competition ?

:lol: Ah, I know. It just really irritated me, him getting all the credit for performing a carbon copy of someone else's idea.

I have to stop thinking about it now. I'm getting annoyed again.

Apparently Chris Maloney has topped the votes in both weeks - getting more than double the votes of Ella and Jahmene in the first week, and a quarter of the total votes in the second week.

Archived