X-Factor

magee84

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's basically the same as the guy who won it 2 years ago.

crappy half arsed beard - check

plays a few chords on a guitar - check

sings every song like he's constipated and trying to take a shit- check

will get a record deal then his album will flop - check

He has consistently ruined a number of my favourite songs.

Still prefer him to that James bloke though

Yep, agreed.

It was the same with the "The Voice" Ruth Brown girl last year who I thought was comedy bad and every judge's panel was gushing with praise.

Yep, agreed.

It was the same with the "The Voice" Ruth Brown girl last year who I thought was comedy bad and every judge's panel was gushing with praise.

Loved to have seen the annoying fucker do The Dan Band version of Total Eclipse then ran off giving everyone the fingers , that would get him votes...maybe.

I thought he absolutely murdered the "live" song he did in the preview bit at some kind of Xmas lights turn on thing.

I started laughing half way through, it was so hideous.

Come to a conclusion. The most annoying folk on the show are the audience. They should be banned from making any noise while the judges are speaking.

That group I can't stand. I hate these poncy boy bands, who got where they are more on their looks than their talent. No doubt will they also go a whole career without writing a single lyric too.

Tonight would have probably saw Rylan and Chris in their elements. They looked right at home singing those songs, but you know they can't improve on it with a proper song.

Chris will go on to release his own album that will be sold in poundland by next Christmas. No doubt it'll be on your Granny's list too.

Rylan will get his own single in the charts but his career will more or less mimic that of Chico. He'll be on your screens for a while on a number of shows. Just can't see him singing much in the end. Will probably go into TV presenting.

Ella, James and Jahmene don't give up much between them. 3 great singers who can make a song their own. Don't think the song choice has been right for Ella the past 2 weeks now, but she's tried her best to recover.

James is a funny character. I get why he's liked but at the same time, it seems as though he's turning most songs into aggresive shouting. There's just something about him.

Jahmene is something else though. He has got some voice on him. Definitely born in the wrong era.

is louis walsh a recording that just repeats the same thing over and over " they could be the next big boyband" (waves hands whilst leaning forward) and " i can see you definately getting a record deal". :lol:

The shows become a bigger joke than it was before, putting through shite that cant sing to boost ratings whilst folk that can at least sing get put out. Also whats with all these awful metrosexual boybands that this show churns out dafuq is that about.

Bet Tulsa is regretting telling the world how Rylan should be in the competition, every fckin week.

Strange that Saturday was the first time she came out against him... After her star turn had ruined that Greese tune.

And as for the lassie that went out. The scouse boy gets slated for doing the same thing every week... That lassie was the same. Safe, warble warble boring shite.

The wee guy with the weird shaped head is boring and just too in content, it won't be long before he gets savilled in exchange for a record deal.

James Arthur boring. I don't even know what gap in the market he could fill.

The judges have called it wrong this year on so many levels, that the public have went, fck you... Slate them and we'll vote them in. Leaving a lot of talented folk to leave in the early rounds.

Hilarious. It's funny how the judges say it should be about the 'singing', when they chose Rylan twice ahead of two superior singers in Carolynne and Kye. I love the fact it's totally backfired on them now. I would absolutely LOVE it, although I'm a fan of James Arthur, if Rylan or Christopher ended up winning this thing.

6/1 for Christopher to win this. I think there's money to be made there.

It's quite the clear the voters are giving it the "f**k you - this is shite. Mon we'll pick someone rank rotten and make them win it" routine.

Not been much talent this year for me. The only one I thought was alright was Kye. The lassie that got papped out last night done the same thing week after week, and James has just shouted down the microphone for 2 months.

I really thought Ella was going to win it, her song choices were safe every week but she nailed every single one of them. Got to love the judges constantly taking it to deadlock too, might as well do away with asking them.

Archived