Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to everyone at gartcairn for making big noises about their 1st home game which is against Albion rovers u19s and u21s , but make the most of it early doors, cos judging by half their team they are very average amateur players at best, things will die down very quickly.

I could name comfortably 50 people going tomorrow from the 3 amateur teams combined with coaches and friends. I expect 125-150 to be there.

Friday back shifts are torture so I will only see second half.

Looking forward to all the lads being involved. MTC

I could name comfortably 50 people going tomorrow from the 3 amateur teams combined with coaches and friends. I expect 125-150 to be there.

Friday back shifts are torture so I will only see second half.

Looking forward to all the lads being involved. MTC

is that you asking for a lift over the gate at half time now Sid :)

Fair play to everyone at gartcairn for making big noises about their 1st home game which is against Albion rovers u19s and u21s , but make the most of it early doors, cos judging by half their team they are very average amateur players at best, things will die down very quickly.

Who's the amateur players? Going by there squad list 4 players are from their amateurs

rtf1971....as a fellow coaching buddy I thought I might have received an invite to this historic game......I am feeling left out here Robert

thought you would have been too busy with your team giggsy. If you wish to come along as my guest you are more than welcome to - 7pm at stadium, free drink, food & more free drink at HT and then more drink at FT. Gardner is coming along!

Was only winding you up mate....just want to wish you and your club the best this evening. I am well aware of the work the club and you personally have put in....have a great evening and we will catch up soon....maybe even a friendly game at some point.

Enjoy this evening.

Archived