Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats how you spell it according to the player lol

Great result today, looked solid and created lots of chances

Great 3 points

callum never was the brightest can't spell his own name hahaha it's macdonald. Played with him at Dundee cracking signing for yous as long as the knee holds up. Wish him all the best great guy on and off the park ðŸ‘

Coco have you not told your team mates your allowed to finish a game with 11 men. Lol

hahaha no its called being consistent mate lol seriously all kidding aside it's not good enough an really need to cut it out.

I watched a different team today, they were outstanding they totally outplayed Cambuslang

great result for yous makes things more exciting for all yous at top end of table. Forth went to 10 men start of game an I thought we looked good 1st 10-15 then we got man sent off an there was only going to 1 winner tbh

I think you'll find that both managers resigned, I personally wish Gary all the best and no doubt when he's had time to spend with his new young baby he might get back into football.

This might come as a shock to some of the guys on here but there's more important things in life than football.

Are u saying he's left because of this? Or the fact he just got pumped 2 weeks in a row? If your the manager of gartcairn you should be promoted with more money than everyone to sign the best players.

Yes I know they resigned but that's my point why is it 2 managers have already resigned? Are they not getting aloud to do there job? Just what I heard that's all wanted to know if it was the truth or not,

no truth in that at all.

I think you'll find that both managers resigned, I personally wish Gary all the best and no doubt when he's had time to spend with his new young baby he might get back into football.

This might come as a shock to some of the guys on here but there's more important things in life than football.

that's not the reason Ralph I have a lot of time for Gary as we talk most weeks about players ect. Big Gerry will do a grand job no doubt about that he's another I respect

Archived