Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll get him to change his name by deed poll tomorrow, hopefully that'll please all the concerned posters, and before you ask geo RRM is my initials, I've never hid behind a user name, I don't need to

It doesn't concern me in the slightest. He asked why people don't post under their real names? I was merely pointing out the fact he doesn't either.

Yes Cata I agree with Ralph. Craig is a fantastic coach and he worked really well with the players tonight therefore the opinion is he will do well.

Are you suggesting he won't as your extensive knowledge of the man tells you different? Please feel free to share

Benburb v Gartcairn in the cup today, 2-2 draw Gartcairn win on penalties.

End to end game with both teams having chances, the bens probably a bit more. Bens scored in first minute in new gaffer gerrys first game( thought we would be looking for a new gaffer tonight) young chenk scored just as the half was coming to a close.

The lads came out buzzing only to lose another first minute goal, credit to the bens for the flying starts.

Martin Harty equalised in 70 odd minutes to make it 2-2.

The bens pushed forward looking for the winner which if it had came you couldn't have argued with, Gartcairn defended well though to see the game thru to the final whistle.

Martin meek in for big German who pulled up in the warm up proved the hero by pulling off a tremendous penalty save to see the cairn go thru 4-3 on pens.

Thanks to benburb for great hospitality and special thanks to the bens fans at the back of the stand, the banter flowed back and forth all game.

The ultras took great delight in banging their &@") drum all thru the game lol.

You're some boy young Kristopher, I'm up at Forth on sat so you can tell me all about what's right and wrong with Gartcairn, you have a good week now and rest up for the game

You would think young Kristopher would be more concerned trying to get into the Forth starting 11 than what's going on at Gartcairn.

Kristopher1,,,,,, can u enlighten me on the jobs lauchy turned down,,,,,cos, a think wee lauchy is trying to build his stock up,,with making rumours up,,,about top junior clubs offering him jobs,, unless lauchy is schizophrenic, n there's 2 of him, n the other is offering him jobs,,he's done well to get the ek job,, but 200% never turned any top junior sides down,, n a wish him good luck,,,

Archived