Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

what about the players and fans what did they do wrong? Park got brought in on december actually and that's second home game since ... Plenty hospitality in the food area for everyone pretty sure they could have went in for some

You wrap it ya knobend. I've read your tripe on here. The home committee are supposed to be hospitable. Not the away committee go hunting for a tea and a pie. You stick to sleeping in your maws bed ya tramp

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played 3 at the back today due to having only 2 defenders to pick from....in hindsight probably a bad decision from myself and the gaffer as we never looked comfortable...but we all make mistakes....we ended the game with 2 midfielders a centre forward and a left winger as our back 4....I thought our guys battled away for 90 mins and we brought on a 15 year old lad from our academy off the bench. It's difficult for us just now but we will fight till its impossible for us to gain promotion....our squad, as small as it is at the moment, are together in this.

You wrap it ya knobend. I've read your tripe on here. The home committee are supposed to be hospitable. Not the away committee go hunting for a tea and a pie. You stick to sleeping in your maws bed ya tramp

You on the wind up ?

What was it about the supporters or players behaviour that offended you

We clap our players off the park every week bud and having not been promoted in 25 years who can blame us for getting behind our wee club.

Feck all wrong with the village either mate it's a great wee place to stay

Our committee have been the same hard working guys that have been there for 30 plus years so you can go fling shite at yourself if your having a go at them mate

Gonna Wanarurs

You on the wind up ?

What was it about the supporters or players behaviour that offended you

We clap our players off the park every week bud and having not been promoted in 25 years who can blame us for getting behind our wee club.

Feck all wrong with the village either mate it's a great wee place to stay

Our committee have been the same hard working guys that have been there for 30 plus years so you can go fling shite at yourself if your having a go at them mate

Gonna Wanarurs

Forth makes Salsburgh look like Las Vegas.

Nothing wrong with clapping the players off the park. Nobidy mentioned that ya socket. Standing swallying is out of order and your players attitude is rotten. Supposed to be dignified in victory and defeat. Your players refusing to shake hands at the end of the match and Willieven mclaren is a dirty b*****d of a player. Your park is one of the most horrible parks in the junior game. I didn't know Moss was a legally playable surface.

The dignity you speak of is certainly pishing out of you lot

Our facilities and park are as good as we can make them mate no other teams fans come on her and have a bad word to say about them

Just sore losers mate and all I'm doing is sticking up for the crap getting said about our committee and supporters as there was not one bad word said to anyone

Get a grip and dry your eyes you've been in the league 5 mins and your spouting rubbish like that

Kingshill not good enough for some of the Gartcairn Glittaratti brilliant it is airdrie your from aye.

As for Forth Wanderers players you signed 3 of them ya trumpet

Hopefully some of the decent Gartcairn guys distant themselves from these vagrants.

Craigyboy it was obvious to see it was a depleted squad today, times like that youve got to do wot you can.and hope u get a break or two and we didnt. I arrived late game 1-1, i was in line with second goal defo offside but no sour grapes it's these breaks you dont get when u need them, can see changes being made and for the better.

Havabananas. Thanks for ur comments we really appreciate It . Stop hiding behind a a phone slagging people . We have a group of honest hard working committee guys who work hard to do what they can . As for my squeaky voice geese a break still waiting on my voice breaking .Any problems u have regarding anything today pm me and ill come meet u and we can sort them out .

Best of luck to Forth in the run in, spoke to one of your older fans after the match and rightly proud of what his teams achieved this season. Looking at fixtures amd games played.cant see past you, next game a biggie, good luck

Gartcairn just bitter cos they are pish Billy big boys coming on here trying to Slag our village well our village has had a team since 1904 yous are baby's in this league I had heard all the p+b crap about gartcairn and took it with a pinch of salt but after this I see how bad losers they are I was in line for the forth goal and it was onside even though the gartcairn linesman flagged for offside even though he was only there to flag when the ball went out he also flagged in gartcairn direction a few times think he thought he was a spfl premier lino sometimes instead of West 2nd sore sore losers really and to Slag forth when they're from airdrie is embarrassing really I'm originally from wishaw and I love forth airdrie is worse than wishaw so work it out sad losers

Gartcairn just bitter cos they are pish Billy big boys coming on here trying to Slag our village well our village has had a team since 1904 yous are baby's in this league I had heard all the p+b crap about gartcairn and took it with a pinch of salt but after this I see how bad losers they are I was in line for the forth goal and it was onside even though the gartcairn linesman flagged for offside even though he was only there to flag when the ball went out he also flagged in gartcairn direction a few times think he thought he was a spfl premier lino sometimes instead of West 2nd sore sore losers really and to Slag forth when they're from airdrie is embarrassing really I'm originally from wishaw and I love forth airdrie is worse than wishaw so work it out sad losers

Whilst I haven't once slagged off anyone involved with the Forth committee or their fans. Whilst I don't agree with a lot of the post match stuff. I will say the second Forth goal mate not the first was yards offside it wasn't even close. Gartcairn had a goal ruled out for offside that was close after the Forth keeper spilled a shot. Lastly Wishaw is a shithole your better off in Forth :P

Let's get 1 thing clear I've spoke to Robert mccallum from Gartcairn and Martin Harty (captain) and both these guys have messaged me distancing there club from this idiot . Committee and players had no complaints with anything today. We as clubs have a great relationship and 1 clown won't waste that . Best of luck to all at Gartcairn keep up the good work

Havabananas. Thanks for ur comments we really appreciate It . Stop hiding behind a a phone slagging people . We have a group of honest hard working committee guys who work hard to do what they can . As for my squeaky voice geese a break still waiting on my voice breaking .Any problems u have regarding anything today pm me and ill come meet u and we can sort them out .

Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn wee man Yawn.

I also don't think anyone slagged the committee. The fact was stated that Gartcairn weren't shown any hospitality by your committee. Plus your players refusing to shake hands at the end of the game as Gartcairn loyal mentioned also is not in the spirit of the game.

Archived