Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I'm also on the committee, left straight after the game, two games against forth and they deserved to win both, met Jamie a couple of times nice guy.

On behalf of Gartcairn we wish forth all the best . Now we need to concentrate on ourselves, still a chance of promotion and I won't give up till I have to.

As said before we have made mistakes this year but we will learn from them.

All the best

Quite suprised that u said forth boys didn't shake there hands am sure a seen hands getting shakes especially to a few of the boys that are mates but from different teams , few gartcairn players had walked off the park before that right enough! But as said above stop bringing them down to your level! p***k!

Hahaha my team game was off today- deduce from that who my team is. I saw the Gartcairn boys all standing dressed in black at half time. I walked to toilet and in for a drink and nothing was laid out for them and walking back the quote "there's nothing been put on for them food or drink wise" was said. As I said, I paid a fiver in and a quid for a can of juice. I paid my money I'll say my piece. You don't like it? That's just tough.

Where are all the Gartcairn players that you had to bring a young academy player to such a crucial game?

What players ? If you listen to pish rumours then you think the squad is bottomless. If you know the truth the squad is not big and there have been a few injuries

The young boy who came of for Gartcairn was fantastic. Especially only being 15! Great to see that! Well done Gartcairn for giving the young boy a chance and hopefully continue to bring young guys like that through! Personally, I think that's the way forward for use in the future. Having experience and youth.

Believe forth hands down deserved the victory today, regardless of the goal being offside or not. I believe if the Gartcairn lads had a full team out then the game would have been different. Work rate and determination have took forth closer than ever of getting that promotion place and hopefully they can do it.

On that muppets comment, shouldn't take any notice from it. Can't tar Gartcairn fan base on the actions of one clowns comments. Slagging players for celebrating a fantastic double win over a top junior side "in my oppinion"

Every game is a cup final for Forth, and rightly so they deserve to celebrate if they are fortunate enough to get the win.

No doubt get an idiotic response from the Zoomer.

Right some pish spouted on here mostly by people associated wae Gartcairn they need to have a right look at themselves and stay off here for a while concentrate on winning games a fitbaw. Wasn't at game today but seen loads of Gartcairn they have spunked serious money on a poor squad that result no surprise. The fear factor title hopes went oot the windae when tam McManus got injured/chucked it/went on the tranny was different class at that level. They need to realise they are in the league 2 minutes and rubbing other clubs up the wrong way is no gonna work.

Archived