Ladeside 15/16 thread

Had a few fall outs online myself with the most memorable with Hertha on the Beith forum at the time

We met 1 night totally by accident & settled our differences over a blether & now get on like a house on fire . Would never hide who I was

why you wrote this post mate?

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a few fall outs online myself with the most memorable with Hertha on the Beith forum at the time

We met 1 night totally by accident & settled our differences over a blether & now get on like a house on fire . Would never hide who I was

Think this one was maybe meant for the ardeer thread mate ?

But totally agree , we were ex forum arch rivals which was a bit silly looking back but once you meet the individual and realise that everything is sound then it's great as you know who you are dealing with and at times forums can create false images at times.

Come on the mighty blasties ;)

Think this one was maybe meant for the ardeer thread mate ?

But totally agree , we were ex forum arch rivals which was a bit silly looking back but once you meet the individual and realise that everything is sound then it's great as you know who you are dealing with and at times forums can create false images at times.

Come on the mighty blasties ;)

I still think your a p***k ????????????

Thought the better team lost yesterday, however that's not to say we deserved anything more than we got. There is a difference.

Started ridiculously slow but after Pollok 2nd goal I don't think they troubled us at all.

Middle to front in the 1St half continued their form from the previous week with very little imagination and some right lazy passing. Much better in the 2nd half, though it wasn't to be in the end.

Decent crowd yesterday.

Thought the better team lost yesterday, however that's not to say we deserved anything more than we got. There is a difference.

Started ridiculously slow but after Pollok 2nd goal I don't think they troubled us at all.

Middle to front in the 1St half continued their form from the previous week with very little imagination and some right lazy passing. Much better in the 2nd half, though it wasn't to be in the end.

Decent crowd yesterday.

Spot on mate, felt sorry for Rafferty firstly getting his nose burst open then a soft sending off after a far worse foul 30 seconds earlier which was let go.

If anything we played better with 10 men & only the keeper saved Pollok plus a few missed chances from Brannon,Staunton & a penalty claim after a Miller free kick struck a defender on the hand in the box.

Difference was finishing Winters took his ..we didn't

Archived