Troon FC 2015/16

Troon Portland

The only clear cut chance Troon missed was the number 8 who was probably troons best player .

Gutted to lose to a fairly average team who didn't really threaten too much.

That's football.took advantage of the situation .

Good luck in next round

If we are average then doesn't look too good on your own side, there was nothing in the game, two decent sides who should do well in their own leagues.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have killed game but didn't, left the door open for what happened.

Only touch of class was the freekick which deserved to win the game.Still feel,we should have beat an average team but for our own ability to finish off and the referee we didn't ,that's football

If troon are average and you got beaten by an average team then that tells me that your team are below average in being beaten by an average team . :)

Didn't see our goalie having much to do, so average is a fair description.newtongrange, sauchie and camelon have been far better so based on what I saw average is accurate

I'm commenting on your team on the pitch not your excellent set up and facilities which are way above average.

In the cup teams get breaks and go further, good luck in the rest of cup

Well said Lex, it was a good hard cup tie where a draw probably would of been a fair result. Boness are a solid strong team while Troon are certainly a team on the up, they have improved year on year for the last 6 years so full credit to them. Good set up and good people behind the scene.

Congratulations Troon, got the result .boness should have killed game early on and in the second half before the referee stepped in to lend a hand.great free kick to win the game but was from non existent free kick.

We should have killed game bit left door open for the referee to influence the game which he has a history in our games in recent years,.

However you took advantage of the situation and put the ball in the net which is what matters,

Great ground and set up

Good luck in cup

ditch the blinkers mate , deliberate kick on the number 11 thigh high so your boy had to go and a petty tug and sly kick again on the same player to give the foul away at the 2nd goal when the ball was goin nowhere , you handed Troon the win by your teams indisipline ,

ditch the blinkers mate , deliberate kick on the number 11 thigh high so your boy had to go and a petty tug and sly kick again on the same player to give the foul away at the 2nd goal when the ball was goin nowhere , you handed Troon the win by your teams indisipline ,

If the ref done his job he wouldn't have been on the park for trying to be Tom Daley

Bit harsh I think considering we dominated the second half. Some wastefulness in front of goal could have seen us level or ahead sooner. Best Bo'ness chance in second half was when the boy hit the post and we were glad it fell back to our player.

Ref was picky for both teams, thought the foul for the sending off was rash and genuinely left stud marks on our player's thigh, although I don't he set out to hurt the boy.

Great result for us and what a goal to seal it. Bo'ness always a quality side and must have been one of the favourites for the cup. All the best for the rest of the season!

sending off was a shocker Gavin 10 feet in front of us and the boy went all out to do the number 11 , he had rode 2 crunching challenges and there was no need for the Boness player to kick out thigh high , they paid the price at the 2nd goal for a tug and a sly kick on the number 11 again as the long ball was goin nowhere dangerous and they paid for the indisciple , good to cya still doing well.

EEKA PEEKA Gavin

If the ref done his job he wouldn't have been on the park for trying to be Tom Daley

number 11 should have been booked early in the 2nd half i agree but thot he never shirked a tackle and your detracting from your teams indisciplne , thats what cost you the tie nothing else .

Thought it was a good hard cuptie spoiled by a waste of space of a referee that our team should already know about.

Spence showed he is still a quality player. On ability so is Moore but needs to cut out the diving. Liked your set-up.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

The Troon player Moore does dive about looking for cheap free kicks and in the process getting others booked that's obvious to anyone who has watched Troon like myself.

Troon are a good side, will they win the cup no not for me but then again stranger things have happened.

thats why the cups better off with your team outta it then if thats the type of support you carry .

To be fair to sheep, hes an old fashioned "man up" junior supporter like many, who never shirked a challenge when playing and hes a dyed in the wool beggar so things will always look slanted in Bo'ness favour.

Dont take it personally or think this reflects all of them, just enjoy and bask in the glory that you horsed the East Gallacticos oot the cup ....

#31andcounting

To be fair to sheep, hes an old fashioned "man up" junior supporter like many, who never shirked a challenge when playing and hes a dyed in the wool beggar so things will always look slanted in Bo'ness favour.

Dont take it personally or think this reflects all of them, just enjoy and bask in the glory that you horsed the East Gallacticos oot the cup ....

#31andcounting

Grace it's bed time a hope auld Heid treated you right last night ????‍❤️‍????‍????

Archived