craigshill thistle folding

trotter1962

Jimmy, gary whatever you call yourself

I am not a craighsill supporter , I don't play amateur and have no links with any amateur team but what I have is a football sense,

your response about you fishing is a load of crap, you got canned and all you can come up with you are just joking and winding people , no mate you are not winding anyone up.

you keep going on about how you took craighshill to extra time and they were shit, f**k me if they were shit and beat you with half a team , surely you call it a day son and head down to the meadows on a sat afternoon and kick leather ?

Criagshill have every fucking right to act as billy big balls, f**k me, a new team that got to the Scottish cup final, won three cups and won their league with games to spare

hammered every top LEAFA team, you guys can sugarcoat it as much as you want they are great side.

Adam perry am very surprised that you are supporting this absolute NON -BALLER that is jimmy grimble

I will advice you guys to just relax, enjoy having a cracking side giving LEAFA exposure and respect them until your team achieves half of what craigshill have done then please don't forget my advice

" get that size 5 and starting kicking it up against the wall for 2hours at least"

I await your non -educational reply.

Lmao!!! You are a fud. Already told you I think craigshill are good, never said they were shit at all haha! What a goat you are! Don't fancy the meadows though, too many hippies...not my scene

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you would love swanny in your team,

so you can match it on the park now your are abusing his spots.

you are the kind of guys that stops progress in Scottish football, psoting with zero knowledge ,I really hope you are not the coach of any sort of football team davy!!

as I feel for you son............

Swanny wouldn't get a game with danderhall x

you would love swanny in your team,

so you can match it on the park now your are abusing his spots.

you are the kind of guys that stops progress in Scottish football, psoting with zero knowledge ,I really hope you are not the coach of any sort of football team davy!!

as I feel for you son............

Maybe your right maybe i would "love" swanny in the team but maybe i wouldnt maybe i played against him and he was no where to be seen apart from when he got fouled he would start sayin "what you dain ya wee fanny il smash u" cute because hes the size of a garden gnome! Greedy and does the same thing over and over again hence why he was quiet as f**k in both scottish cup finals and safely in the back pocket of Harestanes right back

says a lot for the standard of you guys if he gets voted player of the association but you don't rate him??? who did you play for when you played against him?

Exactly my thoughts! Folk saying he was non existent in scottish final, were you in the scottish final ? No ? Didnt think so!

Exactly my thoughts! Folk saying he was non existent in scottish final, were you in the scottish final ? No ? Didnt think so!

He was non existent tho lol finals are the big games where you would want to play your best also as for player of leagues look at the league he was playing in and against he was playing pony united every week

swanny is undoubtably a top player and Craigshill have several players who would arguably slot into any amateur team and could (or maybe that should be should) be playing at a higher level.

It is recognised that as a football team Craigshil are very good but there is an unsavoury element to them within the team and within their sidelines and that is what most other people do not like. Its not a desire to win, its just nastiness. Craigshill could win with a smile but prefer to do it with a sneer.

One would hope that the constant threats to opponents after any contact would reduce but I doubt it will. Worst case scenario is that a Craigshill player threatens an opponent ( and there are several of them that are at it all the time) and the opponent decides to get there retaliation in first. Could end up with a sore one (I have seen it happen and its wasn't pretty)

One would also hope that the sidelines (and the one person in particular - Mr " Do you know who I am!) calm down a bit and start to show so respect to their opponents. If you dont like amateur football go back and try again in the Juniors

swanny is undoubtably a top player and Craigshill have several players who would arguably slot into any amateur team and could (or maybe that should be should) be playing at a higher level.

It is recognised that as a football team Craigshil are very good but there is an unsavoury element to them within the team and within their sidelines and that is what most other people do not like. Its not a desire to win, its just nastiness. Craigshill could win with a smile but prefer to do it with a sneer.

One would hope that the constant threats to opponents after any contact would reduce but I doubt it will. Worst case scenario is that a Craigshill player threatens an opponent ( and there are several of them that are at it all the time) and the opponent decides to get there retaliation in first. Could end up with a sore one (I have seen it happen and its wasn't pretty)

One would also hope that the sidelines (and the one person in particular - Mr " Do you know who I am!) calm down a bit and start to show so respect to their opponents. If you dont like amateur football go back and try again in the Juniors

Ive spoke to about 2-3 referees who have ALL said the same thing "Craigshill are a cracking team but when things dont go there way there the worst team to referee" also got told by a ref after the game against Braehead where Craigshill where beaten 1-0 they chucked the referees money on the floor! There just a bunch of bams who think there solid when there really no especially Swanny who seems to think hes Brock Lesnar the laddie cani take a tackle without greeting his we face of and rumour has it hes going professional next season? Lets see what happens when he takes a challenge in the pro ranks! People respect Craigshill for there achievements last season but not many people like them as a team because there disrespectfull on defeat not shaking hands after the braehead game for one coming on here saying "we pumped use were the best team" bla bla bla good teams never brag about there success they just do the talking on the pitch! End of

It was aye battered them all game and Harvester were WOEFULL !!!! Couldnt pass a ball between them all game the team we played before them in the last 32 where better than Harvester!

But harvester still beat use and made the final ✌️ doesn't how woeful they were they progressed you didn't

But harvester still beat use and made the final ✌️ doesn't how woeful they were they progressed you didn't

that's how daft this lad is. There claim to fame is battering the harvy but still getting beat. as for swanny, he has got more ability in his wee toe than the majority of these guys

Harvey are jobbies :) and swanny is terrible

shows how good salvy are. There was another team that ran harvy close a few years ago, dunalba. shame that when Harvey have an off day your teams still can't get the job done.

Ive spoke to about 2-3 referees who have ALL said the same thing "Craigshill are a cracking team but when things dont go there way there the worst team to referee" also got told by a ref after the game against Braehead where Craigshill where beaten 1-0 they chucked the referees money on the floor! There just a bunch of bams who think there solid when there really no especially Swanny who seems to think hes Brock Lesnar the laddie cani take a tackle without greeting his we face of and rumour has it hes going professional next season? Lets see what happens when he takes a challenge in the pro ranks! People respect Craigshill for there achievements last season but not many people like them as a team because there disrespectfull on defeat not shaking hands after the braehead game for one coming on here saying "we pumped use were the best team" bla bla bla good teams never brag about there success they just do the talking on the pitch! End of

This is spot on. I saw the Craigshill "manager" do the same thing at another game last season.

Ability will fade in time, class can grow and blossom!!

Archived