craigshill thistle folding

trotter1962

shows how good salvy are. There was another team that ran harvy close a few years ago, dunalba. shame that when Harvey have an off day your teams still can't get the job done.

I played for Dunalba that game aswell before the team folded it was a mates team aswell 3-1 up with a CLEAR penalty that the referee shat it to give then lost 4-3!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played for Dunalba that game aswell before the team folded it was a mates team aswell 3-1 up with a CLEAR penalty that the referee shat it to give then lost 4-3!

goalies fault, same this year. was at both games. my mate was helping/playing with dunalba that year. decent but not good enough

goalies fault, same this year. was at both games. my mate was helping/playing with dunalba that year. decent but not good enough

Had a very good team that year the harvey manager came up to us when we went back for food and drink that we could win it the folkowing year! But team folded due to players goin Junior shame cause we might of actually won it the following year! Who was your mate that played? Or helped out?

Had a very good team that year the harvey manager came up to us when we went back for food and drink that we could win it the folkowing year! But team folded due to players goin Junior shame cause we might of actually won it the following year! Who was your mate that played? Or helped out?

That's showing respect and abit of class to opposition after a hard Scottish cup tie after winning the game , that's the difference ... Where you can't accept defeat , you need to give it "The Harvey are shite " "the Harvey are lucky" .... Everyone needs abit of luck in Scottish cup runs but getting final 3 years in arow is some going and show Harvey ain't just a lucky one season wonder

Braehead a team who finished mid table in a honkin league thats the game Craigshill refused to shake hands with Braehead after the game and when the ref went for his £40 they chucked it on the floor! Dispicable

Davy. have you won much playing saturday amateur football? just curious cause you buzz about these threads like an annoying little fucking wasp talking shite about this team, or putting that league down and from what I hear your no that good!!!!!

Davy. have you won much playing saturday amateur football? just curious cause you buzz about these threads like an annoying little fucking wasp talking shite about this team, or putting that league down and from what I hear your no that good!!!!!

Not talking shite atall just telling the truth because that is EXACTLY what happened! as for buzzin around like a wasp says the boy who comments on everything under the sun!! ? Also won my fair share on a sat and elsewhere!

Also this is coming from the boy who allways slags teams in LEAFA and wanks of Harvey and Craigshill? Hypocrite i see!

Not talking shite atall just telling the truth because that is EXACTLY what happened! as for buzzin around like a wasp says the boy who comments on everything under the sun!! ? Also won my fair share on a sat and elsewhere!

tell us what u won in sat and elsewhere pls . am no fan of craigshill but ur hatred towards them is scary . Just a game of footbaw son

• 3 months later...

Archived