Bundesliga 2024/25

8 minutes ago, Waspy said:

How was Boyata? He’s been utter rubbish the past twice I’ve seen him.

An absolute donkey. He was credited with the goal but his header was going wide before hitting a defender IIRC, then about 2 minutes later he scythed someone down for a penalty and it was game over.

An absolute donkey. He was credited with the goal but his header was going wide before hitting a defender IIRC, then about 2 minutes later he scythed someone down for a penalty and it was game over.

Standard Boyata, absolute bomb scare. He’s responsible for the majority of penalties against Hertha.

Did you get yourself a Berliner Kindl plastic beer cup?

H96, SV Hamburg (and also Bielefeld) all have a ‚fan-friendship‘ type of thing with each other. Personally I find it all a bit cringe-worthy, with shit-loads of half & half scarves, people wearing the scarf of one team round their neck and tying the other teams scarf round their wrist. Only upside of all this is the police presence is reduced and also not as stern as usual.
12.000 Hamburg fans in attendance for the 1st Nord Derby between both clubs to take place in Hannover. (H96 got gubbed 3-0 in Hamburg last September).
To cut a long story short, typical derby football, 1-0 for H96 in the 53rd by Teuchert. 5 minutes added on, with Hamburg getting the equaliser in the 96th (sic) minute! An unexpected point, but still a f**k, f**k, fuckity, f**k moment!

IMG_0215.jpg

Next up a trip to Bielefeld.

Edited by German Jag

On 22/02/2020 at 20:19, Waspy said:

Hertha are absolutely rotten.

Hertha's current home record in the Bundesliga:

Games played: 12

Games Won: 3

Goals scored: 12

Goals conceded: 26

A grand total of 6 teams have went to the Olympiastadion and hit 3 or more goals, 7 teams if you count Dynamo Dresden in the Pokal. All hail Dedryck Boyata.

Hertha's current home record in the Bundesliga:
Games played: 12
Games Won: 3
Goals scored: 12
Goals conceded: 26
A grand total of 6 teams have went to the Olympiastadion and hit 3 or more goals, 7 teams if you count Dynamo Dresden in the Pokal. All hail Dedryck Boyata.

The olympiastadion was always a fortress the past couple of seasons. Bring back Lusti!

Just now, Waspy said:

The olympiastadion was always a fortress the past couple of seasons. Bring back Lusti!

Yet this season has seen wins picked up in Koln, Leverkusen and Wolfsburg with draws in Munich and Frankfurt, places where they would ordinarily get a hiding. Good thing too or they would be marooned at the bottom.

On 17/02/2020 at 16:16, German Jag said:

H96, SV Hamburg (and also Bielefeld) all have a ‚fan-friendship‘ type of thing with each other. Personally I find it all a bit cringe-worthy, with shit-loads of half & half scarves, people wearing the scarf of one team round their neck and tying the other teams scarf round their wrist. Only upside of all this is the police presence is reduced and also not as stern as usual.
12.000 Hamburg fans in attendance for the 1st Nord Derby between both clubs to take place in Hannover. (H96 got gubbed 3-0 in Hamburg last September).
To cut a long story short, typical derby football, 1-0 for H96 in the 53rd by Teuchert. 5 minutes added on, with Hamburg getting the equaliser in the 96th (sic) minute! An unexpected point, but still a f**k, f**k, fuckity, f**k moment!

IMG_0215.jpg

Next up a trip to Bielefeld.

The whole "freundschaft" culture is by far one of the worst aspects of German fan culture, up there with all the denim and Mexican waves at National team games! I'm a fan of H96 (my dear Oma is from Letter) but I can not stand Hamburg, a horrible club, especially their own friendship with the ****.

Just been a horrible season for Hannover all in, as much as I like the derby with Braunschweig I'd prefer they weren't playing each other one level above the regional leagues next season