Bundesliga 2024/25

A long day (16hrs door to door), a crap game and a god awful result for H96 yesterday down at Hoffenheim.

Nice enough stadium, but a bit of a contrived atmosphere (loads of kids issued with folded up cardboard rattle type things for making noise). Also only zero alcohol beer available in the away section. :thumbsdown

Bottom of the table now v. tight with just 3 points splitting Bremen in 13th and Stuttgart who are last. Hopefully both Ingolstadt & Darmstadt get dragged into the mix. Looking for both Augsburg & Frankfurt to lose this afternoon.

Next week is the last set of fixtures prior to Christmas and the winter-break. The return set of fixtures start on the weekend of 22nd/24th January.

Next Saturday sees Bayern Munich coming to Hanover. Will settle for anything less than a pumping!

post-8056-0-29218100-1450000595_thumb.jp

post-8056-0-95089800-1450000633_thumb.jp

post-8056-0-72566000-1450000600_thumb.jp

Edited by German Jag

A Tam Müller penalty was sufficient to give Bayern all 3 points in yesterday's game in Hanover. Despite not having to get out of 2nd gear, Bayern were well worth the win against a pretty ineffectual H96.

Stuttgart's win against Wolfsburg, lifts them off the bottom and out of the relegation / play-off spots, and leaves H96 2nd bottom after the end of the 1st set of fixtures.

Question for H96 now, is whether to persevere with Michael Frontseck or to punt him and seek a viable replacement to keep them in the BL.

Martin Kind, H96 club president, has already mentioned that funds will be made available to bring in players during the transfer window.

post-8056-0-39083900-1450608096_thumb.jp

Thanks for the info.

We're just going by the website where it says 13th. As long as game is on Saturday or Sunday we should be fine.

Thanks for the offer of possibility of away end tickets. I'd be happy being in either end of the ground.

We've booked flights and accommodation now so hopefully game doesn't get changed to the Friday night.

Game confirmed for Saturday 13th @ 15:30. (All games through to and including Round 25 (1st weekend in March) now fixed datewise).

You happy with him?

Happy enough. There is the same manager merry-go-round here as in Scotland, and of those currently available probably the most suitable candidate.

Has a respectable enough list of honours both as a player & manager. Wait & see if he can do it away from Bremen.

Looking at taking my son over to a game for his 16th birthday sometime in February. Anybody recommend best places to go regarding traveling from Scotland and chance of tickets, and is booking tickets before travel a must or are some teams tickets still available on the wknd of the match

Looking at taking my son over to a game for his 16th birthday sometime in February. Anybody recommend best places to go regarding traveling from Scotland and chance of tickets, and is booking tickets before travel a must or are some teams tickets still available on the wknd of the match

Düsseldorf is probably the best place to go, and I have seen other people on here recommend it. From there you are less than an hour from, Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer, Mönchengladbach and Köln in the Bundesliga alone. As well as teams like Fortuna Düsseldorf and Duisburg in the lower leagues as well. When I went, I saw Bayer and Duisburg, got tickets on the day for Bayer, but probably got lucky, because I think it sold not long after. Duisburg and other lower league games should be easy enough to get tickets. So should probably try and get tickets in advance, Borussia Dortmund sell out every game, other teams I'm not sure, might be easy to get tickets for games against the smaller teams. You can fly to Düsseldorf easily enough from Scotland.

Other option would be Hertha Berlin, I believe tickets are easy enough to get and they only really sell out against Bayern.

Düsseldorf is probably the best place to go, and I have seen other people on here recommend it. From there you are less than an hour from, Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer, Mönchengladbach and Köln in the Bundesliga alone. As well as teams like Fortuna Düsseldorf and Duisburg in the lower leagues as well. When I went, I saw Bayer and Duisburg, got tickets on the day for Bayer, but probably got lucky, because I think it sold not long after. Duisburg and other lower league games should be easy enough to get tickets. So should probably try and get tickets in advance, Borussia Dortmund sell out every game, other teams I'm not sure, might be easy to get tickets for games against the smaller teams. You can fly to Düsseldorf easily enough from Scotland.

Other option would be Hertha Berlin, I believe tickets are easy enough to get and they only really sell out against Bayern.

Cheers mate

We go to Bremen a lot and we have our own supporters club registered with them and the grounds in the city centre. If looking for tickets a could speak to my mate for tickets

What weekend are you considering?