Bundesliga 2024/25

Derek Rae‏@RaeComm 
Bayern already in the dressing room as Eintracht receive the Pott. Tradition normally calls for runners up to stay and applaud winners.

You can't hide class.

Derek Rae‏@RaeComm 
Heynckes in live ARD interview asked about players not staying to applaud Eintracht conceded they had overlooked that aspect and accepted criticism as correct. Went on to congratulate Frankfurt on their win.

Oops. Soz.

Definite pen for bayern but absolute scenes!! 
I wonder if the reason he didn't give the penalty was because Wagner got a decent shot off?
I don't know - looked to me that Prince didn't get the ball but also didn't actually touch the Bayern player either? Just watched it on my phone and the slo-mo wasn't very slow mind you.

Wolfsburg-Kiel return leg in Kiel on BT1 just now.

‚Goal‘ for Wolfsburg correctly disallowed following intervention by the VAR.

Wolfsburg the better team, but Kiel have had a couple of chances.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:
1 hour ago, German Jag said:
https://www.bundesliga.com/en/
Season kicks off with Munich hosting Hoffenheim on Friday 24th August. 
BL2 starts 3 weeks earlier with Hamburg hosting last years play-off loser Holstein Kiel. 

How long will it take for them to decide on what games are switched to Sunday?

Checked as to what happened last season.

Match pairings were announced on 5th July, with the exact days & times for Game days 1 through to 6 announced a week later on the 12th. So would expect similar.

DFL now checks with the police / transport police as to what sets of fans they're willing to tolerate travelling on the same day.

17 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

I had a look online this afternoon and couldn’t see the BL3 fixtures yet.

Any idea when they come out? 

I think some time next week. The website said 1st week in july. I've been keeping an eye on them for my January trip next year. 

https://www.liga3-online.de/drittliga-saison-2018-19-alle-infos-daten-und-fakten

The paragraph that starts with spielplan says the fixtures are out on 5th July.

Edited by atfccfc
To add link

14 hours ago, German Jag said:

Checked as to what happened last season.

Match pairings were announced on 5th July, with the exact days & times for Game days 1 through to 6 announced a week later on the 12th. So would expect similar.

DFL now checks with the police / transport police as to what sets of fans they're willing to tolerate travelling on the same day.

How long in advance do they announce the days/times for 1.Bundesliga fixtures later in the season? I'm looking for the weekend of 8th December, when I'm near the Dutch/German border and would like to pop across the border for a game.

Edited by Marten

18 hours ago, atfccfc said:

I think some time next week. The website said 1st week in july. I've been keeping an eye on them for my January trip next year. 

https://www.liga3-online.de/drittliga-saison-2018-19-alle-infos-daten-und-fakten

The paragraph that starts with spielplan says the fixtures are out on 5th July.

Thank you. Hoping to do a long weekend and go to Kaiserslautern and Karlsruhe matches, although probably early in 2019. Karlsruhe quite often play on Friday nights which should help.