Bundesliga 2024/25

1st half of the Bayern / Dortmund game was fairly even I thought. Penalty for the 2nd goal was weak, but looking at the view of what the referee had of it, then can see why it was given. 2nd half was a 1 team show.

Result puts Munich 7 points in front of Dortmund, ie BL is more or less decided just under a quarter of the way through the season.

The likes of Leverkusen, Schalke & Wolfsburg seem very inconsistent & teams like Hertha, Cologne & Ingolstadt will eventually run out of steam.

More importantly, H96 got their first 3 points of the season with a win against Bremen in a Nord-Derby. Winning goal being a header from Salif Sane. Bremen were probably worth a point, but Ron-Robert Zieler had a couple of good saves to deny any goals.

International break, then off to Cologne for the game on Sunday 18th. post-8056-144398253334_thumb.jpgpost-8056-14439825552263_thumb.jpg

For some reason Hannover's stadium is one of my favourites in Germany (and Europe). I think the interior is really smart and it's in a nice location. Putting your biased to one side German Jag but would you say it's a good place to watch football in terms of view/atmosphere?

• 2 weeks later...

Poor game tonight but a decent win for HSV away to Hoffenheim that might end up being fairly important come the end of the season. Hoffenheim could be in big trouble this year, especially with the start Darmstadt and Ingolstadt have made giving them a bit of a cushion this early.

Disappointing result for H96 today, losing 1-2 at home to Eintracht Frankfurt. Played well and took the lead after 50 minutes, for everything to go very quickly to pieces.

Tomorrow (Sunday) Dortmund are at home to Augsburg, followed by Mönchengladbach taking on Schalke.

Midweek, the DFB-Pokal resumes.

Main game (on Tuesday) is Wolfsburg at home to Bayern, with Wolfsburg looking for some sort of revenge for the 5-1 mauling by Lewandowski a couple of weeks back.

This may already have been asked before (apologies if so) but do any of the resident Bundesliga experts have any idea when the dates for the fixtures for the rest of the season are announced? Looking at heading over in April so would like a rough idea of what's available.

This may already have been asked before (apologies if so) but do any of the resident Bundesliga experts have any idea when the dates for the fixtures for the rest of the season are announced? Looking at heading over in April so would like a rough idea of what's available.

For games that far ahead you will have to wait a fair bit still, normally they do a block of games every so often but you end up having to wait until February (I think) for the exact times of the games in April (although you can still see what games are played over the whole weekend just now)

Managed to get to the Dortmund game over the weekend and was totally blown away with the atmosphere, football and more importantly the setup. Less than 20 euros for match ticket and travel to and from the game. Fantastic

It was Stuart Pearce. Sadly.

Great win for BMG but Schalke have themselves to blame; defensive slip for Stindl's opener then a rush of blood from the keeper to concede a penalty.

BMG's fine run continues though which is good to see.

Was it easy to get a ticket?

Couldn't of been too difficult, originally we were going for the boxing but my mate managed to get 5 tickets. We had to pay a little over the odds (50 euros) but given the quality on show and that it would of cost 20/30 euros for the train I really can't argue