OPENING LEAGUE FIXTURES

farmerboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greenocks last two opening fixtures have been home matches against the eventual champions -Troon and Pollok. Could this be a good omen for Cumnock?

Careful, the Davie Morton character might pick you up for complaining. ;-)

Haha why? You were on having a moan (as usual) for playing Blantyre 2 Saturday's in a row. What you commented on was something totally different.

Seriously, what the hell are you talking about ? If you can find one single quote (just one will do) where I make a positive or negative comment about back to back games with Blantyre, then I will acknowledge that you maybe have a point. Until then, I'll just regard you as a bit of a mixer.

By the way, you seem to claim to have quite a knowledge of my postings on here, yet you've only been a member since yesterday. Are you genuinely new, or are you another of these multi-name multi-login guys that likes to have arguments with themselves ?

Seriously, what the hell are you talking about ? If you can find one single quote (just one will do) where I make a positive or negative comment about back to back games with Blantyre, then I will acknowledge that you maybe have a point. Until then, I'll just regard you as a bit of a mixer.

By the way, you seem to claim to have quite a knowledge of my postings on here, yet you've only been a member since yesterday. Are you genuinely new, or are you another of these multi-name multi-login guys that likes to have arguments with themselves ?

Do you need to have an account to view p&b? Naw you don't so I come on from time to time to view people's points of views then decided to make an account up if that's awrite with you. You were trying to moan about playing Blantyre back to back then 3 or 4 people shot you down. If it wasn't a problem playing them back to back then don't post it

Do you need to have an account to view p&b? Naw you don't so I come on from time to time to view people's points of views then decided to make an account up if that's awrite with you. You were trying to moan about playing Blantyre back to back then 3 or 4 people shot you down. If it wasn't a problem playing them back to back then don't post it

Lol, give yourself peace. I just posted it as an interesting point, I made no positive or negative comment about it, as you know. It really isn't an issue, but you've pounced on it and seem desperate to make it an issue that it actually isn't, and you just can't let it go.

This is my last post on the subject, as it really isn't as important as you want to make it out to be. See if you can have sufficient self-restraint to avoid having to have the last word, eh ? :shutup

West of Scotland League Super League Premier Division

August 2015

29 Aug 15 Irvine Meadow F.C. - Arthurlie F.C. 14:00

29 Aug 15 Auchinleck Talbot F.C. - Shettleston F.C. 14:00

29 Aug 15 Beith Juniors F.C. - Petershill F.C. 14:00

29 Aug 15 Glenafton Athletic F.C. - Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C. 14:00

29 Aug 15 Kilbirnie Ladeside F.C. - Hurlford United F.C. 14:00

29 Aug 15 Pollok F.C. - Troon F.C. 14:00

September 2015

05 Sep 15 Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C. - Auchinleck Talbot F.C. 14:00

05 Sep 15 Petershill F.C. - Glenafton Athletic F.C. 14:00

05 Sep 15 Arthurlie F.C. - Pollok F.C. 14:00

05 Sep 15 Troon F.C. - Kilbirnie Ladeside F.C. 14:00

05 Sep 15 Shettleston F.C. - Irvine Meadow F.C. 14:00

05 Sep 15 Hurlford United F.C. - Beith Juniors F.C. 14:00

12 Sep 15 Glenafton Athletic F.C. - Hurlford United F.C. 14:00

12 Sep 15 Irvine Meadow F.C. - Pollok F.C. 14:00

12 Sep 15 Kilbirnie Ladeside F.C. - Arthurlie F.C. 14:00

12 Sep 15 Beith Juniors F.C. - Troon F.C. 14:00

12 Sep 15 Shettleston F.C. - Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C. 14:00

12 Sep 15 Auchinleck Talbot F.C. - Petershill F.C. 14:00

Talbot game on sep 5th more than likely gonna not go ahead. Fully expect them to be involved in the second preliminary round of the big scottish that day.

Archived