Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking win for Carpi (and a great goal too), now 3 clear of Palermo. Verona confirmed as relegated and I'd say Frosinone are definitely away now, too. Interesting end to the season at the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

Luca toni to retire

He's fair went out with a bang after last couple of years

On a similar topic, Totti is apparently set to sign a one year contract extension before the end of the week 🙌

Beautiful stuff from Totti at the Olimpico to set up Pjanic, 3-0.

What a guy.

C'e solo un capitano.

Glorious. If he signs that deal I have to keep making pilgrimages to the olimpico til I see him play next season

Watching Milan Roma just now. We need a win to have a chance of finishing second but don't fancy Napoli to slip up. Yet another season of what night have been were it not for another mid season collapse :(

Parma finally lose a game in the group stage to be crowned overall champion of Serie D. Lost 2-1 to Gubbio who were relegated last season and were in Serie B a few season back.

Chin up Kris, I follow Celano. I'm an expert on losing so if you need advice on how to deal with it, PM me. :P

Hopefully there's a clear-out after this result. Unacceptable IMO. :P

What level are Celano going to be at next season then? Fancy them to come straight back up?

Sassuolo leading Inter and looking set to finish 6th. Only Milan winning the Coppa next week will prevent them playing in Europe next year. Hell of an achievement.

Roma winning and Napoli being held against Frosinone means Roma currently on course for 2nd.

Archived