Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye well done , and the ref, absolute shocking

Just who in the SFA, allow incompetent people such as todays referee to take charge of a game. His performance today was nothing short of deplorable and that was for both sides.If he was a player he would have been substituted after his decision to award an early penalty to Kilwinning. Totally ridiculous

Just who in the SFA, allow incompetent people such as todays referee to take charge of a game. His performance today was nothing short of deplorable and that was for both sides.If he was a player he would have been substituted after his decision to award an early penalty to Kilwinning. Totally ridiculous

Totally agree with you. It was embarrassing and certainly one of the worst I have ever seen at duncansfield. Wasted what had the potential to be a fantastic game of football on a good pitch considering the weather over the past few days. The buffs second goal was a mile offside but waved play on then at the end of the first half the Kilwinning player was on through on our keeper and he blows for offside. Absolutely no consistency at all!

Have to say Kilwinning are the best footballing side I have seen all year. Get the ball down and play fast football. Right mid is a very fast tricky player.

All the best for the rest of the season lads!!

Did Martyn Campbell play today ?

Campbell started, was subbed in the second half once Buffs had the game won.

On the subject of the ref yesterday, I thought he got the sending off decision correct, but the penalty was soft. The offside decisions rest with the assistant and not the ref obviously.

Did Martyn Campbell play today ?

Campbell started, was subbed in the second half once Buffs had the game won.

On the subject of the ref yesterday, I thought he got the sending off decision correct, but the penalty was soft. The offside decisions rest with the assistant and not the ref obviously.

On the sending off, it was one of those where opinion was split and the refs is the only one that matters in the end even though I don't agree with it, the reaction of the Kilwinning bench at the incident certainly influenced his decision imo, the management team were looking to get a game I thought they were on the pitch that often

Michael McGee, midfielder, won the ball but ref considered it to be dangerous, could have been yellow or red, some refs would see it differently, as I said the reaction of the Kilwinning bench helped make up his mind imo

Krfc what you dont say is your 1st goal came from a corner that should have been a bykick to Buffs the linesman gave it but Ref didnt. Sending off was dangerous play both of McGee legs left the ground and both sets of studs showing Buffs player was taking between McGee legs which was just as well as that tackle could easily have led to a serious injury. McGee did not win the ball. If you play very physical then you run the chance of this and you tried to stop Buffs from playing by persistent aggressive challenges. Penalty did look soft, boylan goal was onside for once he timed his run and his pace gave him a clear advantage.

Krfc what you dont say is your 1st goal came from a corner that should have been a bykick to Buffs the linesman gave it but Ref didnt. Sending off was dangerous play both of McGee legs left the ground and both sets of studs showing Buffs player was taking between McGee legs which was just as well as that tackle could easily have led to a serious injury. McGee did not win the ball. If you play very physical then you run the chance of this and you tried to stop Buffs from playing by persistent aggressive challenges. Penalty did look soft, boylan goal was onside for once he timed his run and his pace gave him a clear advantage.

A think it was a sending off going by the rules these days as for a split second both feet did leave the ground but let's not start making out it was something it wasn't. He did play the whole ball with only 1 foot and the player wasnt in anyway injured because of exactly that. Years gone by that would have been hailed a great tackle but I accept these days it's deemed out of control when both feet leave the ground and from that point on wheather he won the ball or not he was off. Ref and linesman were poor old Donny on the far side really should give it up as he's just no up with play and the penalty was an embarrassment. Buffs looked good and lively going forward and would loved to have seen both teams battle it out at full strength

A think it was a sending off going by the rules these days as for a split second both feet did leave the ground but let's not start making out it was something it wasn't. He did play the whole ball with only 1 foot and the player wasnt in anyway injured because of exactly that. Years gone by that would have been hailed a great tackle but I accept these days it's deemed out of control when both feet leave the ground and from that point on wheather he won the ball or not he was off. Ref and linesman were poor old Donny on the far side really should give it up as he's just no up with play and the penalty was an embarrassment. Buffs looked good and lively going forward and would loved to have seen both teams battle it out at full strength

Completely agree with you here kb. I was impressed with some of Kilsyth play and you will certainly cause problems for other teams. All the best for the rest of the season.

442, I did say the sending off could have went either way and I understand why it was given, don't think we tried to stop buffs with aggressive challenges, and it was offside I was right in line with it, but we'll agree to disagree lol, as kb said old donny should hang his flag up, not up to it anymore

have to say that by the letter of the law the sending of was correct imo,but after that ref and linesman in there infinite wisdom decided to award a soft penalty and a blatently offside goal to kilwinning ,had to laugh at 442,his pace took him through ,he was about 5yrds offside,the feckin roadrunner couldnt have made up that ground,centre half went of injured at half time too an wee folded

Archived