Central League

BigHartson

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was colville playing at what was score mate??bgreat result for Greenock is Blantyre not up to much this season??

Colville won 2-0 at Campsie, and Blantyre must have fell apart as they were a right good side last year. Don't usually see any Central Premier side get 10 taken off them.

He will be feeling bad enough mate I don't want to make him any worse. Respect goes a long way. Maybe when they win league he can have something to say. Until then, wheesht

At no point did I say we were world beaters, when you play in a good team you fancy yourself to win most at home and take points from teams away is how any good teams win a league which we are challengers for!

Yesterday we had no excuses, full team available and we squandered chance after chance and postal punished us last 5 minutes.

Need to be killing games off but we'll learn! Would never disrespect a team especially teams who are good enough to be involved with central!

Let the league table at the end of the season judge if you're a good team. Personally I think dunblane will finish 3 or 4 th in league

I think whoever finishes above Dunblane will win the league. What's your predictions Froggy?

Yet to see Garrowhill in action

League table will do the talking mate! Only my opinion but its between us and Haldane to win league, thats not being disrespectful to any other team. We just need to smarten up quick or Haldane will be out of sight before we know it!

League table will do the talking mate! Only my opinion but its between us and Haldane to win league, thats not being disrespectful to any other team. We just need to smarten up quick or Haldane will be out of sight before we know it!

Thanks for that mate, one for MY dressing room wall.!!!( "LOOK WHO WROTE YOU OFF ALREADY LADS") You would do well to listen to Froggy mate, been there and wore the jacket and all that. Your playing in Central now bud , you will have your work cut out every week. Have to agree with the Haldane statement though seen Steins do it last year.

Thanks for that mate, one for MY dressing room wall.!!!( "LOOK WHO WROTE YOU OFF ALREADY LADS") You would do well to listen to Froggy mate, been there and wore the jacket and all that. Your playing in Central now bud , you will have your work cut out every week. Have to agree with the Haldane statement though seen Steins do it last year.

Game of opinions mate, no disrespect caused ? If im right in saying we drew 1-1 with yourselves through at your park with barely a team so thats where im basing my assumption on, Haldane have been by far best side weve played and even at that we conceded late on direct from a corner!

Im obv gonna back my own team every week as i train and play with them week in week out and know the quality we have, will be interesting as season goes on!

Game of opinions mate, no disrespect caused ? If im right in saying we drew 1-1 with yourselves through at your park with barely a team so thats where im basing my assumption on, Haldane have been by far best side weve played and even at that we conceded late on direct from a corner!

Im obv gonna back my own team every week as i train and play with them week in week out and know the quality we have, will be interesting as season goes on!

Fair point about Haldane mate,and i get the opinion and bigging yourselfs up (repect for that) but it is amateur football and at this time of the season ,guys are still on Holidays and working and doing all the other stuff with their families. So it is not just yourself that has not had a full compliment and i don,t like using excuses but we too had 4 or 5 1st choices missing that day. And i remember going away that day thinking " f**k me Haldane hiv nothing to worry about if both of us are supposed to be challenging them". My point being that you had a full compliment on Saturday and wrote Postal off, and that my friend is the Central for you . No easy games, especially against a well organized and well run club like Postal who are full of experiance..

Anyway Best of luck for the rest of the season mate, i,m looking forward to that bowling green of yours.

Fair point about Haldane mate,and i get the opinion and bigging yourselfs up (repect for that) but it is amateur football and at this time of the season ,guys are still on Holidays and working and doing all the other stuff with their families. So it is not just yourself that has not had a full compliment and i don,t like using excuses but we too had 4 or 5 1st choices missing that day. And i remember going away that day thinking " f**k me Haldane hiv nothing to worry about if both of us are supposed to be challenging them". My point being that you had a full compliment on Saturday and wrote Postal off, and that my friend is the Central for you . No easy games, especially against a well organized and well run club like Postal who are full of experiance..

Anyway Best of luck for the rest of the season mate, i,m looking forward to that bowling green of yours.

Their park is good to be fair.

Vics were very good against us until the sending off. Vics and Dunblane are the best we've played so far. Hard game on Sat v Wishaw for us.

Not doubting you had boys missing but I can only form an opinion based on what you play, i never wrote postal off at any stage as they were a good outfit but having a full team available I felt we were strong enough to beat them!

Upon the game finishing i still look back and wonder how we didnt score more than one goal but thats football.

End of the day its a result run business and We'll not win anything if we dont take our chances like we have the past few weeks!

All the best for rest of season

Never seen dunblane but a guy I work with plays with Campsie Minerva. Said they were organised and strong but just played the long ball all game. I suppose of it works why not... I think 1b is second only to the premier of all the leagues in the country. No easy games. Few good games on this weekend in all 3 central leagues

Never seen dunblane but a guy I work with plays with Campsie Minerva. Said they were organised and strong but just played the long ball all game. I suppose of it works why not... I think 1b is second only to the premier of all the leagues in the country. No easy games. Few good games on this weekend in all 3 central leagues

Yeah were an amazing long ball teams... Plenty of height in our team with everyone over 6ft... Be lucky if we have 3 boys over 6ft that play for us so dunno where the long ball comes from.

They had barebones cos it was glasgow holiday and they tired and our wingers didnt and they just ran them all game.

Archived