Central League

BigHartson

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bannockburn got a beating today (early doors I know) but not looking good for them. Looked poor last season and lost a few I heard too

Shame because when i played them in the scottish in 2013 they were some side! There ground is terrific aswell apart from the trek all the way down to it crossin bridges ect like a scene from Braveheart the best pitch ive played on and good atmosphere for them

Bannockburn got a beating today (early doors I know) but not looking good for them. Looked poor last season and lost a few I heard too

I watched the game on Saturday and I was surprised at how poor both teams were, not what I've come to expect of the Central League. I know it's really early days and there may have been players missing but if that's as good as it gets for these teams then they are definitely finishing in the bottom half of the table. Bannockburn had a lot of new faces from last season and half of them were no where near fit enough to play at that level, blew a gasket after half an hour. Campsie were nothing great either but played more of what little football was played and scored a couple of goals when Bannockburn were pushing to try and get back in the game. A hard season ahead for both teams.

Whit a result that was Big Hartson, talk about putting out a statement, no an easy place to go at best of times,but to go there midweek and batter them 8-1! Great result and marker has been placed.

It was a good performance from the team and could have been more to be honest.

Tough game on Sat away to Ashvale. They have started very well this year.

It was a good performance from the team and could have been more to be honest.

Tough game on Sat away to Ashvale. They have started very well this year.

will not make the game along with a few others,at a wedding. However my 2assitants are more than capable to run the team and should make for a decent game of football. Early doors , but you look like team to beat big yin. All the best

will not make the game along with a few others,at a wedding. However my 2assitants are more than capable to run the team and should make for a decent game of football. Early doors , but you look like team to beat big yin. All the best

I don't fancy this 4G carry on though. Give me a grass park every time. All the best for the season.

Have haldane changed their team much since they were in safl 1st div? Always had cracking games against them! Decent side - I remember your goalie in particular and a boy upfront were terrific players!

Have haldane changed their team much since they were in safl 1st div? Always had cracking games against them! Decent side - I remember your goalie in particular and a boy upfront were terrific players!

The squad has changed quite a bit since then. Looking forward to a tough season. 1B has a lot of good teams in it.

Ashvale 1 v 5 Haldane

Good win against a good side. Not much football played. Mostly a battle.

Spoke with a couple of the lads, said your a really good hard woking unit and deserved your win, with a wonder goal into the bargain. Not many teams will put 5 past the Monk so sounds as if your win was well earned.

Postmortem will start on Wednesday when i return onwards and upwards and well done mate.

Spoke with a couple of the lads, said your a really good hard woking unit and deserved your win, with a wonder goal into the bargain. Not many teams will put 5 past the Monk so sounds as if your win was well earned.

Postmortem will start on Wednesday when i return onwards and upwards and well done mate.

The boy that scored the wonder goal is a bit if a player. I don't think the score fully reflected the game though.

Not many teams will beat the vics this year.

The boy that scored the wonder goal is a bit if a player. I don't think the score fully reflected the game though.

Not many teams will beat the vics this year.

Thanks mate, hope both teams have some good cup runs and aquit ourselves well against some of the big guns. thats what we all have to aim at.

Best of luck (don,t think you,ll need it) for the rest of your season.

ps;

Refreshing to see a post not turning into a slagging match and adult conversation taking place

Archived